User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Yes, that's why in our neighborhood we hold 2 rape parties a year.
    lol.... very nicely played.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    What if she's already dead? Is it still rape?
    That's a rape under UCMJ

And what if you're a 5 and she's a 10? Is it rape?
    That's a rape if you're poor.

Or what if she's got a rich dad and you're from the ghetto?
    That's a lynchin'
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    2) you get someone drunk so that you can manipulate them to have sex with you
    This (and 3 & 4) is the only one that I think is not rape.
    But imo it is rape if you get them shitfaced, follow them around, and wait for them to pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    "I've never heard of a criminal called Rape Ape."

"That's because his name is RAPIER Ape."

"An ape that's even Rapier than Rape Ape?!"

"Please God, tell me there's no Rapiest Ape."

"No, he's called Rapier Ape because he uses a rapier. It's a type of sword."

"He rapes people with a sword?!"

"I'd rather be raped with a penis."

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    What if she's already dead? Is it still rape?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What if you did it to Terri Schiavo?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Is it a rape if I fuck George W Bush?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

3,7, and 8 are rape.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

would these hypothetical situations be considered rape?
    1) you hypnotize someone into having sex with you

Rape. No consent. I question that this is actually possible, though.

If the person, once drunk, consents to sex, I don't believe it's technically rape. In terms of my own personal morals, however, I believe it is pretty close to rape and contemptible.

3) you have sex with someone controversially younger than you, but they consent

What is controversially younger? I believe age can only pertain to statutory rape. If they are not illegally young, then it's not rape. Basically, we assume a child does not have the capacity to properly give consent, but the point of maturity varies from person to person, so we have no choice but to pick an arbitrary point where it is illegal.

4) you manipulate someone into having sex with you when you know they'll regret it later.

Well, the word manipulate has a lot of possible meanings, and some of those meanings would definitely amount to rape. But let's say it is pretty much consent and then they regret it later. That is definitely NOT rape.

5) you threaten to withdraw support for an individual if they don't have sex with you (not support that they need, like a job, money for living expenses or healthcare, but some other type of support that they can survive without)

If survival is not involved, it is not rape, because I believe the other person can make a reasonable decision to not consent. It's a disgraceful thing to do, though.

6) you threaten to withdraw support that the individual does need (such as those listed above)

Deprivation of necessity is at least as much a force of hand as beating someone, so I say this is rape.

7) you make your spouse have sex with you after they have been witholding it from you

The word make implies to me that this would have to be rape, but it's vague. I'm not even sure what the overall point of this particular scenario is. No one is ever entitled to sex with anyone else.

8) someone has consented to have sex with you. you're in the middle of things and they say "stop!" and you don't

Consent is revoked. Continuing is rape.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

1) you hypnotize someone into having sex with you
    no

no

3) you have sex with someone controversially younger than you, but they consent
    no, but unacceptable if it has undesirable effects on the younger partner's psyche. this is also assuming the younger partner consented with no pressure. it becomes rape if they were pressured in any way to have sex

4) you manipulate someone into having sex with you when you know they'll regret it later.
    no, it's not morally ideal, but it was there fault for being stupid

5) you threaten to withdraw support for an individual if they don't have sex with you (not support that they need, like a job, money for living expenses or healthcare, but some other type of support that they can survive without)
    no, perverse, but like Speed said, it's more of a (slightly twisted) negotiation

6) you threaten to withdraw support that the individual does need (such as those listed above)
    sexual assault

7) you make your spouse have sex with you after they have been witholding it from you
    yes, but both parties are at fault. fulfilling one's partner's sexual needs is a responsibility of both parties in a married couple. ideally, they should get a divorce, but withholding sex from a spouse is extremely morally questionable in it's own right.

8) someone has consented to have sex with you. you're in the middle of things and they say "stop!" and you don't
    no, but morally questionable and extremely low class
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

no, but morally questionable and extremely low class
    This is absolutely rape. How in the world do you figure it's not?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

If you are asking a question that starts "is it rape if...", only two things need to be said about it:

A) If you aren't totally sure about if it counts as a sex crime or not, it probably is.

B) Even if it isn't, it's still something you shouldn't do. No one ever got out of being an awful piece of shit with the excuse "well, technically that's not rape."
    Does he want a pillow for his head?