1) you hypnotize someone into having sex with you
Since no one acts against their will while hypnotized, no. Hollywood hypnosis, yes.
2) you get someone drunk so that you can manipulate them to have sex with you
No. Unless they pass out.
3) you have sex with someone controversially younger than you, but they consent
4) you manipulate someone into having sex with you when you know they'll regret it later.
5) you threaten to withdraw support for an individual if they don't have sex with you (not support that they need, like a job, money for living expenses or healthcare, but some other type of support that they can survive without)
6) you threaten to withdraw support that the individual does need (such as those listed above)
Borderline. Extortion is pretty close to rape, so I'll say yes.
7) you make your spouse have sex with you after they have been witholding it from you
"Make"? If you "make" anyone have sex, that's rape. Unless "make" is being defined differently here.
8) someone has consented to have sex with you. you're in the middle of things and they say "stop!" and you don't