IEE Fi

Doesn't answer my question
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I'm sorry, just disregard my posts, they are of no consequence.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    If you are lucky, the dark entities will move on when they realize there is nothing of consequence.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Thanks for the response Vala Faye.

I went to a meditation and it was amusing, there was a witch doll dangling from the window, a white cat, painting of a goddess with an ankh scythe and elementals, crystals everywhere.

Oh they were so funny, those english ladies, gotta watch out for them. when it rained she said jokingly who's up for a shower, nekkid dance, not my fault if passers by stare its my house. omgosh the humour was flying faster than the coffee and biscuits. hahaha that's the last time I leave a toilet seat up in a mostly female group. Saying well if you want to see your money flush down the toilet leave the toilet seat up its worse than putting a toothbrush in it. lol

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Could you say more about this? What kinds of things could go wrong?
    I had a response to this, but it got eaten by a forum failure last night. This one will be significantly shorter, I apologize for my impatience.
    Immediate dangers are those that I feel get involved with trance-like states in the first place--Losing pieces of your own energy, energy leaking or leeching occuring, forgetting pieces of your question or answer, losing focus, plateauing, etc. I am more superstituous than some, and I do believe other entities exist (Energy is never wasted, and never dies), so entities trying to follow, distract, etc. are also potentials.

Is there a way to exorcise the dark entities that follow me in secluded alleys and torture me in my dreams?
    A troll in our midst! Sacre Bleu!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Immediate dangers are those that I feel get involved with trance-like states in the first place--Losing pieces of your own energy, energy leaking or leeching occuring, forgetting pieces of your question or answer, losing focus, plateauing, etc. I am more superstituous than some, and I do believe other entities exist (Energy is never wasted, and never dies), so entities trying to follow, distract, etc. are also potentials.
    Yes, it is important to learn to enter and leave a trance safely and at will.

There is no need to turn to religion, even paganism, to learn to entrance. Sports' psychologists, for example, run classes on how to enter and leave trance safely at will, and also how to safely use trances.

figsfiggyfigs

@senza and I would like to join your coven and become full pledged pegan witches. Must we renounce our religion? Or can we have two, like dual citizenship? What will we have to do? Will we be hazed in? :c

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    @senza and I would like to join your coven and become full pledged pegan witches. Must we renounce our religion? Or can we have two, like dual citizenship? What will we have to do? Will we be hazed in? :c
    I cannot speak for senza or anyone else, but I have never encountered a Pagan group that required members to renounce other affiliations or beliefs. It is usually the other religion that requires an exclusive commitment. Pagans generally accept learning, whatever the source.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx