• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what disturbs you?

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I've seen stuff similar to it, but not NEARLY as clear and intense while on a few hallucinogenic drugs.

Migrane aura's can be really intense for some. My aunt can get them so strongly it effect motor control in her face.

Yeah the worst ones it's like my head exploded and turned inside out and a million bees moved in where my brain used to be and I look in the mirror and see a hole where my face should be.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah the worst ones it's like my head exploded and turned inside out and a million bees moved in where my brain used to be and I look in the mirror and see a hole where my face should be.

...this disturbs me.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
...this disturbs me.

It used to disturb me too. Thought I was going blind and everything else. But nope, just migraines. Lucky I don't get them to that extent very often so long as I don't neglect myself too much but I do get a fluke one every now and then. Usually feel it coming too.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a big issue with touching a lot of people. Like at large social gatherings when people randomly touch each other (like taps on the shoulder) and hugging. I flinch when I am hugging usually because it is so awkward for me. Add in a huge group with tons of people? I feel HORRIBLE. It stresses me out. Also sometimes it just hurts to have people touch me. I cannot rationally explain it, but it does.