User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

copperfish, all you have to do is go read wikipedia to get the facts on the matter. LoL....... I don't have time to argue with you. READ...... Go look up "human rights in China" on wikipedia.

I never blamed everything on communism. Why the fuck should I LIKE communism when I live in better circumstances and with more freedoms than any communist society ever has? Put yourself in our shoes for a fucking change. Of course I am going to like what I have, because it's better than what has ever been done before it.

It freaking kills me how people in these other countries want to come around and say we are all wrong about their countries. We do a comparison and we've got it better. Their practices seem medieval and horrible in comparison. They are to us.

There IS NO silly, immature pissing contest. It is what it is. You can either work for change, or you can pretend it doesn't exist and play some silly game. Boy, a lot of people on the net sure have a lot of free time that they could be putting into working for change and improvement. With that said, I'm outa here.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    copperfish, all you have to do is go read wikipedia to get the facts on the matter. LoL....... I don't have time to argue with you. READ...... Go look up "human rights in China" on wikipedia.
    Already checked that out when I had to write papers about the very topic in high school. Also, note that that article is written w/o much input of Chinese people themselves. You can't really prove that the contents are completely true or unbiased.

The slang term wikidiot comes to mind.

1) any person who accepts everything posted on Wikipedia as fact
    2) especially any person who knows that anyone can post on there and still uses it as an attempted credible source

I never blamed everything on communism. Why the fuck should I LIKE communism when I live in better circumstances and with more freedoms than any communist society ever has? Put yourself in our shoes for a fucking change. Of course I am going to like what I have, because it's better than what has ever been done before it.
    No one's telling you to like communism. I, too, prefer capitalism to anything else out there. It's the "best government money can buy," haha.

It freaking kills me how people in these other countries want to come around and say we are all wrong about their countries. We do is a comparison and we've got it better. Their practices seem medieval and horrible in comparison. They are to us.
    Fair enough.

There IS NO silly, immature pissing contest. It is what it is. You can either work for change, or you can pretend it doesn't exist and play some silly game. Boy, a lot of people on the net sure have a lot of free time that they could be putting into working for change and improvement. With that said, I'm outa here.
    I'm not pretending it doesn't exist, nor am I trying to play some silly game or get into an immature pissing contest. And I'll be completely honest and say that I don't really care about working for change and improvement - there realistically isn't much I can do to stop the Chinese government from doing the things it does.

Anyhow, I don't think this discussion is going to get any more productive, so yes, let's end it here. I wish you well, no sarcasm intended.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Yes, I know I can't prove the information on wikipedia is correct, but it's a good start into researching the topic. I simply don't have the TIME to completely research every topic I come into contact with, so I try to weed through wikipedia and take most of it as "fact" until further notice. Information is everywhere on China and the situation over there. It's pretty much a known fact that the situation is nasty. I've used the input of many Chinese people that came FROM there as well, to understand the situation, so yes, I do have real-world stories. WE in Cali are helping them make the transitions, so we see what situation they are in when they arrive here, and what their stories are, and where they end up and how they act. It's no secret.

America has it's problems too. The difference is that instead of trying to convince someone it is better than it is, Americans complain and want more and better. LoL....... They will tell you it never is good enough.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Ginkgo

America has it's problems too. The difference is that instead of trying to convince someone it is better than it is, Americans complain and want more and better. LoL....... They will tell you it never is good enough.
    That's because we're always climbing a ladder with the people above us having cash hanging out their pockets.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Yes, I know I can't prove the information on wikipedia is correct, but it's a good start into researching the topic. Information is everywhere on China and the situation over there. It's pretty much a known fact that the situation is nasty. I've used the input of many Chinese people that came FROM there as well, to understand the situation, so yes, I do have real-world stories. WE in Cali are helping them make the transitions, so we see what situation they are in when they arrive here, and what their stories are, and where they end up and how they act. It's no secret.
    I see. I'm curious as to where in China those people are from and when they moved to America (no need to answer me, I'm just saying). Anyhow, it's great that Californians are helping those people out - though I still wonder how those Chinese people got to America in the first place, if they really were in a pinch. I'm not about to deny that things are bad in China (at least in comparison in America). I guess we both have real-world stories in our arsenals - arguing about those seems like a waste of time, so I'm not going to bother.

Heh. Good for you guys.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

people bringing up politics in this thread disturbs me

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jelly View Post
    people bringing up politics in this thread disturbs me

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    though I still wonder how those Chinese people got to America in the first place, if they really were in a pinch
    The same way mexicans get here.... they sneak by the guards at night and run across the borders. Chinese will tell similar stories of sneaking by guards, walking for days with no food, jumping on boats, etc. to get to another area of the world. It's not easy, but they eventually find a way......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jelly View Post
    Child birth doesn't disturb me but when people have 15 kids, or 19 and counting... I wonder if they even have RIMNETS of a vagina left..
    What you've mentioned inspires varying levels of disgust within me. Not only are these people breeding in such rapid succession as to emulate the behavior of caged rabbits in some sort of pharmaceutical or cosmetic testing facility, it's that those couples are typically of lower levels of intelligence. Anyone with more than 3 children is just an asshole. Why? First off, they never factor in just how resources, be it economic or environmental, it takes to sustain a human, just one, at the level of comfort we've become accustomed to in this modern society, let alone an entire community of any sort of substantial size. You also have to factor in that not only have you brought 15 people into existence, they themselves will likely reproduce and further continue the cycle, which makes a moderately sizable impact on the population if you were to express this as some sort of ratio given that this presumably extended family tree originates only from two people; The killer bee infestation started from only a few escapes of a crossbreed combination.
    In the words of the late and great George Carlin, "They're just pumping out a unit".

Next, separate from the children you've bred, you also have to question whether two people who have brought that many lives into existence are people who could generally be considered worthy of having their genes propagated. In most cases these people who are responsible aren't particularly intelligent, have no real goals, dreams, or aspirations, and just generally work menial labor jobs until their ticker eventually burns itself out and they have nothing left to divide amongst these 15 people, now adults, besides a piss-stained, pullout couch. They exist only because they exist, basically. Anybody actually worthy of reproduction is probably somewhere doing something way more captivating and fulfilling, both on a personal and perhaps even global level, than just mass populating.

Lastly, yeah, I imagine a vagina does look pretty haggard after its been exploded with baby dynamite on 15 separate occasions.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    What you've mentioned inspires varying levels of disgust within me. Not only are these people breeding in such rapid succession as to emulate the behavior of caged rabbits in some sort of pharmaceutical or cosmetic testing facility, it's that those couples are typically of lower levels of intelligence. Anyone with more than 3 children is just an asshole. Why? First off, they never factor in just how resources, be it economic or environmental, it takes to sustain a human, just one, at the level of comfort we've become accustomed to in this modern society, let alone an entire community of any sort of substantial size. You also have to factor in that not only have you brought 15 people into existence, they themselves will likely reproduce and further continue the cycle, which makes a moderately sizable impact on the population if you were to express this as some sort of ratio given that this presumably extended family tree originates only from two people; The killer bee infestation started from only a few escapes of a crossbreed combination.
    In the words of the late and great George Carlin, "They're just pumping out a unit".

Next, separate from the children you've bred, you also have to question whether two people who have brought that many lives into existence are people who could generally be considered worthy of having their genes propagated. In most cases these people who are responsible aren't particularly intelligent, have no real goals, dreams, or aspirations, and just generally work menial labor jobs until their ticker eventually burns itself out and they have nothing left to divide amongst these 15 people, now adults, besides a piss-stained, pullout couch. They exist only because they exist, basically. Anybody actually worthy of reproduction is probably somewhere doing something way more captivating and fulfilling, both on a personal and perhaps even global level, than just mass populating.

Lastly, yeah, I imagine a vagina does look pretty haggard after its been exploded with baby dynamite on 15 separate occasions.
    Oh, so you are from INTPCentral!