User Tag List

First 7151617

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I've seen stuff similar to it, but not NEARLY as clear and intense while on a few hallucinogenic drugs.

Migrane aura's can be really intense for some. My aunt can get them so strongly it effect motor control in her face.
    Yeah the worst ones it's like my head exploded and turned inside out and a million bees moved in where my brain used to be and I look in the mirror and see a hole where my face should be.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Yeah the worst ones it's like my head exploded and turned inside out and a million bees moved in where my brain used to be and I look in the mirror and see a hole where my face should be.
    ...this disturbs me.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    ...this disturbs me.

It used to disturb me too. Thought I was going blind and everything else. But nope, just migraines. Lucky I don't get them to that extent very often so long as I don't neglect myself too much but I do get a fluke one every now and then. Usually feel it coming too.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I have a big issue with touching a lot of people. Like at large social gatherings when people randomly touch each other (like taps on the shoulder) and hugging. I flinch when I am hugging usually because it is so awkward for me. Add in a huge group with tons of people? I feel HORRIBLE. It stresses me out. Also sometimes it just hurts to have people touch me. I cannot rationally explain it, but it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.