What are the beliefs or principles that you have that strongly influence all or most of the areas of your life?
Here are some of mine:
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Recognize how your choices impact others.
- Practice "unreasonable forgiveness" because screwing up is a constant. <--This notion is a driving principle, but one that I find difficult to uphold.
- Be honest and tactful--but honesty should come first should the two conflict.
- Recognize and affirm the potential of others (and self).
- Be gentle and kind.
- Allow people to make their own mistakes. <--another driving principle that is hard to uphold.
I'm sure I have more. That's just what I've got right now.