These are extremely broad, applying to a wide range of situations (including the other principles), but they pretty much cover what I live by.
In rough order of importance:
1) Nothing to excess. Balance. Neither too much nor too little.
2) Do no harm. Big picture. Use your judgment as to what this means. Sometimes short-term pain prevents long-term harm.
3) Freewill. Your choices are your own. Take responsibility. Don't whine about it. Act.
4) Maximize happiness. As much as possible. Balance with other principles. Appreciate what you have.
5) Be skeptical. Trust when it is warranted. Be aware, not ignorant. Recognize bias.