• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you do with your energy?

Lark

What do you do with your energy when you feel like you're on a real high? Is it just something which you internalise and think "I feel pretty good at the moment" or do you write, sing or otherwise externalise the state? If you do is it a private thing or do you seek to share or express it to or with others? Do you relate this to type?

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I enjoy my energy. Whichever way possible. Sports, learning new things. There's the concept of 'flow', where you're in a state where whatever you do just doesn't seem to take effort or time. I like to use it to do whatever needs doing (cleaning the house, studying, rowing).

I also just enjoy hanging out with friends. Especcially now the summer's comming and the weather is good. I like to go to the park, go swimming, go to town etc.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Plan and execute. Dream up new projects and start them; finish off ongoing ones and put the results to use. Learn something I have always been curious about, or wanted to be able to do.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
This may not make sense.

I express myself through music. I become the music (i feel i should elaborate here but can't be bothered). Other times though it's like i'm seeing something for the first time and in awe of what i see. It's very much an internal process which i want to keep internal although i wish i could share my experience with someone who i'm intimate with but not through words or actions, through other means.

I suppose it's like tripping on LSD, everything is hightened but it's only natural high i am on.

I am not sure if it is related to type. I don't know how others think.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you do with your energy when you feel like you're on a real high? Is it just something which you internalise and think "I feel pretty good at the moment" or do you write, sing or otherwise externalise the state? If you do is it a private thing or do you seek to share or express it to or with others? Do you relate this to type?

I usually spend that time with other people or outside. When I'm in that state, I'm usually with someone/people. You'll catch me laughing a lot, shopping, hiking mountains with my dog, going on a long joyride, drinking and catching a buzz. Generalized Se-ing all over town.

I find joy in the smallest things.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm trying to restore my energy. When I was energised I became highly active in physical and recreational activities that include the outdoors.

A

Anew Leaf

If I have extra energy I am usually very very happy to go along with it. And when I am very very happy I have a much harder time containing it behind my Te walls. (The horror!)

I may write more, do some painting, or turn on beyonce and start singing and dancing around my house*.

*So glad I live alone...

For the most part I try to internalize it, but sometimes it can't help but burst through with others... In that case I want to be around people I love so they get the best, secret, part of me since they deserve that love the most.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I laugh a lot and spend time with other people, preferably outdoors.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I get excited, I pee on people's legs by accident.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I go outside and walk (this is probably most often), or get stuff done that I've been putting off, or do creative writing, or talk to people, or sing.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
It is very rare that I feel high energy. This is likely health-related. In any case, when I do have energy to spare, I try to spend it on being social in some way.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This would depend on what kind of high.

The kind that I experience most often is the high I get from OD-ing on sugar. I just get really happy and my Se lets loose. This is when you see dirty Uwace. I'll be very sexually charged and I'll be more than happy to go out of my way in showing people homo erotica or even perhaps hit on a couple of people as well. But that's me on sugar.

The one that I cherish the most isn't really considered a high. It's more of a serene kind of energy. The kind you get when you're feeling breezy and calm. It usually happens when everything in my life is going well and on track and in that moment I feel as though I have accomplished my goals of that timeframe and everything has been settled. In that moment there's this serenity in myself and that I would conserve that serenity by going even higher in the clouds, just daydreaming and then sleep. I will not do anything to busy myself.

Once I wake up it's time for me to work towards another goal.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I mostly internalize my high energy states. I do alot of thinking where I flit from one thought to another. I might release the energy through physical exercise or by working on various projects.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I start on projects, usually in a very haphazard way, I may start flitting around from one to another. I might start taking home appliances apart. If I am at work I probably won't be productive but instead wander around talking to people and keeping them from being productive, also.