User Tag List

123 Last

Default What do you do with your energy?

What do you do with your energy when you feel like you're on a real high? Is it just something which you internalise and think "I feel pretty good at the moment" or do you write, sing or otherwise externalise the state? If you do is it a private thing or do you seek to share or express it to or with others? Do you relate this to type?

MBTI
    SEXY

I enjoy my energy. Whichever way possible. Sports, learning new things. There's the concept of 'flow', where you're in a state where whatever you do just doesn't seem to take effort or time. I like to use it to do whatever needs doing (cleaning the house, studying, rowing).

I also just enjoy hanging out with friends. Especcially now the summer's comming and the weather is good. I like to go to the park, go swimming, go to town etc.
    (removed)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Plan and execute. Dream up new projects and start them; finish off ongoing ones and put the results to use. Learn something I have always been curious about, or wanted to be able to do.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESFJ

This may not make sense.

I express myself through music. I become the music (i feel i should elaborate here but can't be bothered). Other times though it's like i'm seeing something for the first time and in awe of what i see. It's very much an internal process which i want to keep internal although i wish i could share my experience with someone who i'm intimate with but not through words or actions, through other means.

I suppose it's like tripping on LSD, everything is hightened but it's only natural high i am on.

I am not sure if it is related to type. I don't know how others think.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What do you do with your energy when you feel like you're on a real high? Is it just something which you internalise and think "I feel pretty good at the moment" or do you write, sing or otherwise externalise the state? If you do is it a private thing or do you seek to share or express it to or with others? Do you relate this to type?
    I usually spend that time with other people or outside. When I'm in that state, I'm usually with someone/people. You'll catch me laughing a lot, shopping, hiking mountains with my dog, going on a long joyride, drinking and catching a buzz. Generalized Se-ing all over town.

I find joy in the smallest things.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I'm trying to restore my energy. When I was energised I became highly active in physical and recreational activities that include the outdoors.

i giggle. a lot.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    If I have extra energy I am usually very very happy to go along with it. And when I am very very happy I have a much harder time containing it behind my Te walls. (The horror!)

I may write more, do some painting, or turn on beyonce and start singing and dancing around my house*.

*So glad I live alone...

For the most part I try to internalize it, but sometimes it can't help but burst through with others... In that case I want to be around people I love so they get the best, secret, part of me since they deserve that love the most.

MBTI
    ISTx

Go to gym or run.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I laugh a lot and spend time with other people, preferably outdoors.