• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would You Relive Life?

Would You?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
G

Ginkgo

If you had the opportunity, would you start all over again, beginning now?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No. It would suck being a toddler and knowing all this stuff. Or, if I don't retain any kind of knowledge or memories, then it wouldn't be me, really.

P

Phantonym

I would. If I had the opportunity to retain my knowledge and if I could fast forward at will. If I can't have that then it wouldn't really matter, would it? I wouldn't remember anything anyway, I'd just be living a life, experiencing everything for the first time again.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
If I had the chance to change things (that means I would have to keep my remembrance), I would consider it. Maybe my life would be less fucked up - or maybe even more ^^

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, it would be interesting to see how my life may have turned out had the circumstances been a little different and different decisions were made.

rav3n

No. To start it again would be to negate the positives that have happened as well. Can't and wouldn't do it.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
No. Without retaining knowledge acquired so far, I don't see any point or reason to restart. If I could keep my knowledge, then hell yeah... But that would make me some sort of mutant baby.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I wouldn't start it all over, but I'd like to go back in time to two weeks ago and stop myself from making a terrible mistake.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would definitely relive it over and over, simple because life is better than oblivion. Also, it would rock if I could relive life with all the knowledge I had before, I'd be a super genius! :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Only if I could retain my current memories and self, so that I could make other decisions.

Otherwise everything would just happen all over again... and frankly, a lot of my life has been hell, and I would never want to relive it as it was; honestly, I'd rather be dead than do that.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I would write all my thoughts down I have now and store them in a way that when I reach this age again I look for it (This is if I don't retain my old memories) if I did then it might make the choice harder. I would be giving up the chance to finish this one and I couldn't do that as of now.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I wouldn't need to as through all the ups and downs, the mistakes and the right choices, i'm here now and loving every minute of it (even though to some my life may seem mundane).

Now if you were asking if i would like to relive life again (ie, reincarnation), then the answer would be hell yes. Next time i'm hopefully going to come back as a physicist. I've already been a farmer, socialite and jester, time to move onto bigger and better :) Please don't quash my unrealistic dreams, lol.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thing about living your life over, knowing what you know, how could you make sure that you'll end up with the things that you valued? There's a lot of messiness in life, and if we have in a small way found a way to enjoy the way dice happened to roll, it's pretty damned risky to ask for another roll. Lucky the question is only for cloud gazing purposes.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And do all the work again ? haha hell no

One time is enough, that sort of decency one must learn

Lark

I dont think I would like reincarnation but you know what I'd like, what I'd really, really, really like would groundhog day, I'd totally love to be living the same day over and over like that with the opportunity to learn new skills, live without consequences etc.