First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I would definitely relive it over and over, simple because life is better than oblivion. Also, it would rock if I could relive life with all the knowledge I had before, I'd be a super genius!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Only if I could retain my current memories and self, so that I could make other decisions.

Otherwise everything would just happen all over again... and frankly, a lot of my life has been hell, and I would never want to relive it as it was; honestly, I'd rather be dead than do that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Aye. If its Gods will, sure.

Oberon

Yes.

There are a great many things that I would do differently. Better.

ReflecTcelfeR

I would write all my thoughts down I have now and store them in a way that when I reach this age again I look for it (This is if I don't retain my old memories) if I did then it might make the choice harder. I would be giving up the chance to finish this one and I couldn't do that as of now.

Anyone who'd like to read an excellent novel on this theme should check out Replay by Ken Grimwood.

http://www.worldswithoutend.com/novel.asp?id=647

MBTI
    ESFJ

I wouldn't need to as through all the ups and downs, the mistakes and the right choices, i'm here now and loving every minute of it (even though to some my life may seem mundane).

Now if you were asking if i would like to relive life again (ie, reincarnation), then the answer would be hell yes. Next time i'm hopefully going to come back as a physicist. I've already been a farmer, socialite and jester, time to move onto bigger and better Please don't quash my unrealistic dreams, lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The thing about living your life over, knowing what you know, how could you make sure that you'll end up with the things that you valued? There's a lot of messiness in life, and if we have in a small way found a way to enjoy the way dice happened to roll, it's pretty damned risky to ask for another roll. Lucky the question is only for cloud gazing purposes.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

And do all the work again ? haha hell no

One time is enough, that sort of decency one must learn
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I dont think I would like reincarnation but you know what I'd like, what I'd really, really, really like would groundhog day, I'd totally love to be living the same day over and over like that with the opportunity to learn new skills, live without consequences etc.