User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    This isn't 2000; the "that's racist" argument doesn't work anymore. The values of Arabic culture are far inferior to those of the West. There are plenty of Arabs who move to the first world and embrace freedom of expression, rationality, science, and so on, but most don't and cling to their barbaric medieval superstitions. These people should immediately be deported from all western nation states.
    LOL. Wait, are you actually saying racism doesn't exist?

There is nowhere to deport them to. Forced sterilization is enough, I think.
    So you're arguing for forced sterilization of foreigners who hold beliefs you see as medieval superstition( or anything 'unacceptable' for how you BELIEVE today's society should be)? Wouldn't it be the same as sterilization of anyone of religious or supernatural/superstitious belief?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Why isn't it you who should be forced to be sterilized? What makes YOU better?
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

HmmHmmmmHmmmm Where do the foundations of your beliefs come from perch?

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

No, I'm arguing for the deportation of foreigners with barbaric value systems. Domestic citizens with barbaric value systems should be sterilized.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

"Radical Christianity"? What bullshit. What has Christianity done in the past few hundred years that even remotely rivals the atrocities committed in the name of Islam?
    Good point thanks, if you're a radical Christian you dont work on a sunday but if you're a radical muslim you're preparing for a suicidal bombing, there is an objective difference but I think that both need to get to grips with the idea that its about living for rather than dying for their vision or conviction which is important.

I dont really like the radical to moderation axis which a lot of liberal or secular sources because in some causes radicalism and extremism are no vice, including I believe religious devotions, although it shouldnt ever involve the direct coercion of others or control freakery, God does not behave like that, hasnt for a long time so those who do are usurpers, they dont want God they want Godlike power.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't think so, bro. Radical Christians bomb abortion clinics and beat gay people to death. Maybe it's because you're not American, but trust me when I say radical Christians are equally dangerous.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I don't think so, bro. Radical Christians bomb abortion clinics and beat gay people to death. Maybe it's because you're not American, but trust me when I say radical Christians are equally dangerous.
    Nauseatingly cretinous tripe.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

No, I'm arguing for the deportation of foreigners with barbaric value systems. Domestic citizens with barbaric value systems should be sterilized.
    And if the foreigners were born and raised in the western secular society and have most of their values in parallel to that?

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Would that sterilisation would sort that out, its more difficult to prevent the reproduction of terrible creeds than terrible individuals.

The whole deportation thing, I dont know if it'll work, you're just concentrating the nuts some place were they'll mass like the goblins in LOTR or something.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    And if the foreigners were born and raised in the western secular society and have most of their values in parallel to that?
    Then they don't have barbaric value systems and should neither be deported nor sterilized.