User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Oh, truth be told, I think when he said "Muslims are goatfuckers" he meant "Arabs are goatfuckers".

Quite often, what dresses up as the last defense of the besieged West is good old fashioned racism.

Naturally that comment doesn't justify killing him, but it shows his state of mind and that of many singing his praise.
    This isn't 2000; the "that's racist" argument doesn't work anymore. The values of Arabic culture are far inferior to those of the West. There are plenty of Arabs who move to the first world and embrace freedom of expression, rationality, science, and so on, but most don't and cling to their barbaric medieval superstitions. These people should immediately be deported from all western nation states.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Not at all. On the contrary.

I think I am the one who has faith in the West and what it stands for while Theo and Ayaan and many like them warn of its imminent death.

And America is a funny example, considering the power radical Christianity holds in that culture.

Another difference between us might be that while I identify with the West and its ideals, I have no true sense of belonging to a group that might be under siege and can not at all understand the feeling you described that your mother was under attack. I have no mother, no home and no country in that respect. I am a human being among human beings, prefer to associate with like minded people and don't feel threatened by those who look or act or think differently as long as they don't invade other's right to do the same. i do not see them repressing the West. i do see some repressing their own people, buit that is a whole other chapter and not neccessarily a case for the colonial police.
    "Radical Christianity"? What bullshit. What has Christianity done in the past few hundred years that even remotely rivals the atrocities committed in the name of Islam?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I really love that convenient "within the last few hundred years" stipulation you felt the need to include in there.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

im shocked that this sort of stuff still happens today(i thought they gave up that sort of stuff in the dark ages) and i think anyone trying to force someone to pray should not have any sort of authority. or shooting them would be a nice option also, eye for an eye when it comes to soul robbery
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Yes. Let's shoot everyone.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I really love that convenient "within the last few hundred years" stipulation you felt the need to include in there.
    Def. trying to hide something there ;p
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    This isn't 2000; the "that's racist" argument doesn't work anymore. The values of Arabic culture are far inferior to those of the West. There are plenty of Arabs who move to the first world and embrace freedom of expression, rationality, science, and so on, but most don't and cling to their barbaric medieval superstitions. These people should immediately be deported from all western nation states.
    And if you think that "that's racist" doesn't work, feel free to walk into New York. I think your Oregon location speaks volumes about your obliviousness to the worlds racism.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    While we're at it can we also deport all of the closed-minded, sexist, asshole gay-hating Christians?

We can send all these fools back to the Holy Land. They should thank us.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Yes. Let's shoot everyone.
    I'm down
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    While we're at it can we also deport all of the closed-minded, sexist, asshole gay-hating Christians?

We can send all these fools back to the Holy Land. They should thank us.
    There is nowhere to deport them to. Forced sterilization is enough, I think.