• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spiritual Practice 101

Mole

Permabanned
Addiction

Have you tried methamphetamine yet?

It's true that only round about 10% of users become addicted to alcohol and round about the same percentage to heroin and methamphetamine.

And it is true meth addiction is worse than heroin addiction but I wouldn't wish either on my worst enemy.

But perhaps you are just being funny.

Victor.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Jesus Christ Beat!!!!

:17026:

Enough with the meth talk!!!

And if you post another picture like you did in my thread, I will cyberslap you!!!:azdaja:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Knowledgable

It's true that only round about 10% of users become addicted to alcohol and round about the same percentage to heroin and methamphetamine.
Tis true, the Beat won't believe you, however.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Victor, Victoria..

I often think about what it means to be a woman, do you wonder what it means to be a man?

What makes us different, and how are we similar?

....some thoughts

-Estrojean

Mole

Permabanned
Women and Men

I often think about what it means to be a woman, do you wonder what it means to be a man?

What makes us different, and how are we similar?

....some thoughts

-Estrojean

I have a sister, Juliana, about my own age. There are only the two of us and we grew up closely together. So it seems natural for me to have a close female friend.

I remember reading, "The Female Eunuch", by Germaine Greer in one gulp and I attended a long running Men Against Sexism Group.

And lately I have been reading, "The Odd Girl Out", by Rachel Simmons. This is one of the first books about Women's Culture.

This is something I would not have discovered by myself as there appears to be a distinctive female culture which naturally I was not part of.

So I am just starting to see how women operate in the world. This is of course over-riding importance to me as my mother and sister are part of this culture. And of course the people I fall in love with are all women and they are also part of this culture.

At this point, I think women learn to have close, emotional, personal relationships from a very early age while men only start to discover relationships at puberty. And this is one of the reasons teenage girls think teenage boys are immature.

And this means we, men, have a lot of catching up to do - and perhaps we never really do.

This is very important because relationships determine to a large degree our happiness and even who we are.

We need women and we hope you need us.

Victor.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Moved to NT Personal Threads, because I think you're an INTJ and this thread reads like a blog.

Edit: Moved back at OP's request.

These waves are interesting. What's your class called?

:hi::hi::hi:

Mole

Permabanned
From the Medieval to the Noosphere

Moved to NT Personal Threads, because I think you're an INTJ and this thread reads like a blog.

These waves are interesting. What's your class called?

:hi::hi::hi:

It's called, "Spiritual Practice 101".

The phrase, "Room 101", was introduced by George Orwell in his book, "Nineteen Eighty-Four". It is now used with unconscious irony to describe an undergraduate class.

I might say that the class, "Spiritual Practice 101", is my own creation for myself.

"Spiritual Practice 101", is essentially a designed trance. I designed it all by myself.

It is designed as a spiritual practice.

You are probably familiar with the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola or the, "Cloud of Unknowing", by Anonymous.

As both these spiritual practices are from the medieval period, I thought I would like to design a spriritual practice for internet, which we now call the noosphere.

So although, "Spiritual Practice 101", is designed for sharing on the internet, it has its roots in medieval spirituality.

Victor.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's called, "Spiritual Practice 101".

The phrase, "Room 101", was introduced by George Orwell in his book, "Nineteen Eighty-Four". It is now used with unconscious irony to describe an undergraduate class.

I might say that the class, "Spiritual Practice 101", is my own creation for myself.

"Spiritual Practice 101", is essentially a designed trance. I designed it all by myself.

It is designed as a spiritual practice.

You are probably familiar with the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyala or the, "Cloud of Unknowing", by Anonymous.

As both these spiritual practices are from the medieval period, I thought I would like to design a spriritual practice for internet, which we now call the noosphere.

So although, "Spiritual Practice 101", is designed for sharing on the internet, it has its roots in medieval spirituality.

Victor.

...I see...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Mon Cherie...

At this point, I think women learn to have close, emotional, personal relationships from a very early age while men only start to discover relationships at puberty. And this is one of the reasons teenage girls think teenage boys are immature.

And this means we, men, have a lot of catching up to do - and perhaps we never really do.

This is very important because relationships determine to a large degree our happiness and even who we are.

We need women and we hope you need us.

Victor.
Victor, I agree with you, if only all the other men were privy to what you know. :)

It is difficult to be human sometimes, and even more difficult to be a woman, so many thoughts infused with so many emotions.

It is spring Victor, a time for mating, a time for birth!!!

You are what I am not.

Mole

Permabanned
Fall and Spring and New Birth

Victor, I agree with you, if only all the other men were privy to what you know. :)

It is difficult to be human sometimes, and even more difficult to be a woman, so many thoughts infused with so many emotions.

It is spring Victor, a time for mating, a time for birth!!!

You are what I am not.

And you are what I am not.

But how lovely to have your thoughts infused with so many emotions - particularly when you share them.

Here we are moving into a beautiful Autumn, I think you call it Fall, but I'll tell you what - if you share a little bit of your Spring, I will share a little bit of my Fall with you.

And with a little bit of your Spring perhaps I can give birth to a slightly new me by doing my homework for Spiritual Practice 101.

And I think you might find many men feel the same in their hearts but sometimes it is a bit hard to reach.

It's lovely to talk to you in Spring and Fall.

Victor.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You say Occidental I say Oriental....

You are in Fall, I am in Spring and together we bring the seasons in full ring.

Victor, it is 3 in the morning for me.

My presentation is in 5 hours yet I am not worried.

Perception is nearly everything.

But what is Real?

Do you know Victor?

Sometimes I think I know, but I don't.

1 + 1 = 2

I know that to be true.

Good morning, evening or afternoon!!! :)

Mole

Permabanned
The Accidental Oriental

You are in Fall, I am in Spring and together we bring the seasons in full ring.

Victor, it is 3 in the morning for me.

My presentation is in 5 hours yet I am not worried.

Perception is nearly everything.

But what is Real?

Do you know Victor?

Sometimes I think I know, but I don't.

1 + 1 = 2

I know that to be true.

Good morning, evening or afternoon!!! :)

It is 9.26 in the evening of Tuesday here.

And I do have a sense of what is real inside myself. On the other hand I have a powerful imagination so it is very important for me to know the difference between reality and imagination and be able to move between them at will.

What I most like is to infuse reality with my imagination. Or I like to imagine something and then create it in reality.

And yes, I think we have the seasons tied up.

And by-the-way, my ISP provider is Letsgo.com and is domiciled in Malaysia and when I talk to them they tell me I am now part of Asia - an accidental oriental.

Victor.

You will float through your presentation.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Inspiration, Imagination, Innovation

these are all beautiful things.

The real versus the imagined, but once we imagine something as a thought, does it not become real?

Is an idea real?

What is real Victor?

Does reality = physicality????

Victor, I too dream to imagine new realities.

Science is so cold and rigid but I respect it still.

Sometimes I just want to burst.

Sometimes I cannot speak.

I think far too many things, at times to clearly see.

Victor, music is a beautiful thing.

Mole

Permabanned
Intuitive and Counter-Intuitive

these are all beautiful things.

The real versus the imagined, but once we imagine something, as a thought, does it not become real?

Is an idea real?

What is real Victor?

Does reality = physicality????

Victor, I too dream to imagine new realities.

Science is so cold and rigid but I respect it still.

Sometimes I just want to burst.

Sometimes I cannot speak.

I think far too many things, at times to clearly see.

Victor, music is a beautiful thing.

Yes, music is the perfect marriage of imagination and reality - no wonder it is irresistible.

And interestingly, science is counter-intuitive while, say, our spoken language is intuitive - so no wonder we think science is cold while the warm muzzle whispers in our ear.

And interstingly we learn to speak our warm language at home in our warm family while we leave our warm home and go to a rather cold institution called a school to learn to read and write - so we learn to read and write counter-intuitively - but most important we learn the knack of thinking counter-intuitively - and so we learn science.

But unlike learning to read and write, we learn how to use the telephone, the television and the internet at home - we learn the internet intuitively.

So while science is cold, we are speaking warmly and intuitively on the internet.

Warmly Yours,
Victor.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Interreaction

^ A new word to describe what ensues when two separate entities interact.

I can't help but to notice that your tone, and style have changed.

I'll give you, what you give back. ;)

Mole

Permabanned
Yes, It's Me

Victor, which is the real you?

I think I have started to relax the more I have written to MBTI.

I tend to start off with a splash and start to quieten down after I get to know you a bit.

I am highly excitable at first until I get my bearings.

I don't really know what my Personality Type is yet but I am kinda intellectual, imaginative and humourous, and I hope, warm.

I like talking to you and in way I am discovering myself in writing to you.

I find I am stimulated writing to you. I like the interaction.

But you ask what is the real me. Well this is a bit like looking at me through a keyhole - it is hard to see the whole me at once.

But I am on the other side of the keyhole and I can see quite a bit of me.

However I try to write about things that are concerning me at the moment and talking to you helps me work them out.

But you seem to be confused by me or is it I make you feel uncomfortable?

Victor.

So I really say what is on my mind and I try to put my feelings into words.