User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Default Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Have you tried methamphetamine yet?
    It's true that only round about 10% of users become addicted to alcohol and round about the same percentage to heroin and methamphetamine.

And it is true meth addiction is worse than heroin addiction but I wouldn't wish either on my worst enemy.

But perhaps you are just being funny.

Victor.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Jesus Christ Beat!!!!

:17026:

Enough with the meth talk!!!

And if you post another picture like you did in my thread, I will cyberslap you!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Knowledgable

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It's true that only round about 10% of users become addicted to alcohol and round about the same percentage to heroin and methamphetamine.
    Tis true, the Beat won't believe you, however.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ISTx

It'll be ok, CC. You'll be ok.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Victor, Victoria..

I often think about what it means to be a woman, do you wonder what it means to be a man?

What makes us different, and how are we similar?

....some thoughts

-Estrojean
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Default Women and Men

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I often think about what it means to be a woman, do you wonder what it means to be a man?

What makes us different, and how are we similar?

....some thoughts

-Estrojean
    I have a sister, Juliana, about my own age. There are only the two of us and we grew up closely together. So it seems natural for me to have a close female friend.

I remember reading, "The Female Eunuch", by Germaine Greer in one gulp and I attended a long running Men Against Sexism Group.

And lately I have been reading, "The Odd Girl Out", by Rachel Simmons. This is one of the first books about Women's Culture.

This is something I would not have discovered by myself as there appears to be a distinctive female culture which naturally I was not part of.

So I am just starting to see how women operate in the world. This is of course over-riding importance to me as my mother and sister are part of this culture. And of course the people I fall in love with are all women and they are also part of this culture.

At this point, I think women learn to have close, emotional, personal relationships from a very early age while men only start to discover relationships at puberty. And this is one of the reasons teenage girls think teenage boys are immature.

And this means we, men, have a lot of catching up to do - and perhaps we never really do.

This is very important because relationships determine to a large degree our happiness and even who we are.

We need women and we hope you need us.

Victor.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Moved to NT Personal Threads, because I think you're an INTJ and this thread reads like a blog.

Edit: Moved back at OP's request.

These waves are interesting. What's your class called?

Default From the Medieval to the Noosphere

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Moved to NT Personal Threads, because I think you're an INTJ and this thread reads like a blog.

These waves are interesting. What's your class called?

It's called, "Spiritual Practice 101".

The phrase, "Room 101", was introduced by George Orwell in his book, "Nineteen Eighty-Four". It is now used with unconscious irony to describe an undergraduate class.

I might say that the class, "Spiritual Practice 101", is my own creation for myself.

"Spiritual Practice 101", is essentially a designed trance. I designed it all by myself.

It is designed as a spiritual practice.

You are probably familiar with the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola or the, "Cloud of Unknowing", by Anonymous.

As both these spiritual practices are from the medieval period, I thought I would like to design a spriritual practice for internet, which we now call the noosphere.

So although, "Spiritual Practice 101", is designed for sharing on the internet, it has its roots in medieval spirituality.

Victor.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

It's called, "Spiritual Practice 101".

The phrase, "Room 101", was introduced by George Orwell in his book, "Nineteen Eighty-Four". It is now used with unconscious irony to describe an undergraduate class.

I might say that the class, "Spiritual Practice 101", is my own creation for myself.

"Spiritual Practice 101", is essentially a designed trance. I designed it all by myself.

It is designed as a spiritual practice.

You are probably familiar with the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyala or the, "Cloud of Unknowing", by Anonymous.

As both these spiritual practices are from the medieval period, I thought I would like to design a spriritual practice for internet, which we now call the noosphere.

So although, "Spiritual Practice 101", is designed for sharing on the internet, it has its roots in medieval spirituality.

Victor.
    ...I see...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Mon Cherie...

At this point, I think women learn to have close, emotional, personal relationships from a very early age while men only start to discover relationships at puberty. And this is one of the reasons teenage girls think teenage boys are immature.

And this means we, men, have a lot of catching up to do - and perhaps we never really do.

This is very important because relationships determine to a large degree our happiness and even who we are.

We need women and we hope you need us.

Victor.
    Victor, I agree with you, if only all the other men were privy to what you know.

It is difficult to be human sometimes, and even more difficult to be a woman, so many thoughts infused with so many emotions.

It is spring Victor, a time for mating, a time for birth!!!

You are what I am not.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles