• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would You Worship A Vain Creator?

Would you worship a vain creator?

• Total voters

Ethan Bear

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well the "creator God" who requires you to worship him, isn't the point of christian theology that he is worthy of the worship?
Seriously if that God existed as it is said that would honestly be the greatest thing ever. nothing could possibly be more worthy of worship.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Spirit and energy are misunderstood greatly. Who is to say the right energy is being channeled to this earthen abode. Seems like the light energy is different in each instance of established popular frequencies to spirit which makes me wonder whether the primal energies are genuine. Either way interpretation is in the precipitation to perception.

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
If a creator required me to worship it, and this was known fact, I would probably pretend to worship it while seeking to overthrow it. If I knew that the creator knew my thoughts, then I wouldn't waste time with the pretence.

This is one of the reasons why Pascal's wager is irrelevant.
Overall however, their are in fact an infinite number of possible gods and by fixing our beliefs, we could in fact be alienating the god(s) that do exist. Converting to Christianity for example, may paradoxically send you to a version of hell.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Spirit and energy are misunderstood greatly. Who is to say the right energy is being channeled to this earthen abode. Seems like the light energy is different in each instance of established popular frequencies to spirit which makes me wonder whether the primal energies are genuine. Either way interpretation is in the precipitation to perception.

what??

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
This is one of the reasons why Pascal's wager is irrelevant.
Overall however, their are in fact an infinite number of possible gods and by fixing our beliefs, we could in fact be alienating the god(s) that do exist. Converting to Christianity for example, may paradoxically send you to a version of hell.

I've heard arguments like this and I simply do not know what to make of them. In my opinion, if any of these religions are correct, it's Christianity. It is the most able religion to be defended historically and the most relevant to today.

However, I know smatterings in defense of that statement, so feel free to attack me... I am no theologian and I'm still technically an atheist, but lately I've seriously been considering converting.