User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Common Ground?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I am creating cognitive dissonance which is emotionally painful. So we can expect complaints about the pain.
    A BREAKTHROUGH!!! You tie your pathos to logos directly!
    Jedi Code (revised by Moi)

With emotion one must search for peace.
    With the understanding of ignorance one must search for knowledge.
    In passion one must seek serenity.
    In chaos, one must search for harmony.
    In death one may become one with The Force.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

What are you feeling now?
    Alone in the woods, racing to catch a butterfly - Forgot the village back at home, kept on pushing forwards - Lost inside the forest, knows not human or butterfly - Sunshine pours through the leaflet lands, heating up my skin - Saw deer eat bark, rip a piece from a tree and begin to chew - No sustenance, growing wild - Walls everywhere, the trail wilted away - Labyrinth to my castle, built without compassion - Wants to walk back home, cannot without a butterfly as prize - Didn't care to catch it, saw something greater. A wide open view over the snow claw mountains, a green scenery of sprouting emotion from the earthy ground, coastlines glimmering of gold, sand as soft as the wind and the sea, a deep blue exploration of the depths inside.

Default please, make me dance

So your mother wouldn't teach you how to dance, and your mother wouldn't teach you how to love her.
    i thought people could do anything, if someone taught them how. i didn't think it was wrong that i didn't know how to love my mom. i tried to fix it, so i asked my mom to make me love her, "just like you make me do everything else."

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    i thought people could do anything, if someone taught them how. i didn't think it was wrong that i didn't know how to love my mom. i tried to fix it, so i asked my mom to make me love her, "just like you make me do everything else."
    This sounds logical but I suspect it conceals a deeper, incoherent emotion. I think you have caught the edge of the emotion and are teasing it out.

Quite a few here won't be able to empathise with you, but if you are patient with them and yourself, you may be able to explore your emotion on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Alone in the woods, racing to catch a butterfly - Forgot the village back at home, kept on pushing forwards - Lost inside the forest, knows not human or butterfly - Sunshine pours through the leaflet lands, heating up my skin - Saw deer eat bark, rip a piece from a tree and begin to chew - No sustenance, growing wild - Walls everywhere, the trail wilted away - Labyrinth to my castle, built without compassion - Wants to walk back home, cannot without a butterfly as prize - Didn't care to catch it, saw something greater. A wide open view over the snow claw mountains, a green scenery of sprouting emotion from the earthy ground, coastlines glimmering of gold, sand as soft as the wind and the sea, a deep blue exploration of the depths inside.
    You are on the edge of exploring yourself. You feel quite good about it. I feel quite good about it. I see no reason for you not to continue.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    please, make me dance
    Be my guest, but dont expect the movement to make it any easier in the long run

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO_rbTy_v4Q&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

This is what I thought about but couldn't crystallize when I first arrived in this thread.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Be my guest, but dont expect the movement to make it any easier in the long run

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO_rbTy_v4Q&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]
    i have a soft spot inside for you germans and your electronic music.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS66F9sKGfk"].[/YOUTUBE]