User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Lightbulb Mantra & Exercises to Stimulate Peace and Transpersonal States

Oh yeah! Here's some of the stuff I like to do, for fun:

* Consider, deeply, the possibility that all of the universe, including people's actions, ideas, and decisions, are determined, including your own contemplation.

* Practice the mantra "Everything's okay, and there's nothing to worry about" and let your body calm down.

* Try acting totally selfless and do your best to bring security and safety to the lives of others.

* Try letting go, if even for a short while, of all my worries and analyses and just let myself be whatever I'm feeling.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

C'mon people, don't be shy! It's okay to be weird.

MBTI
    INFP

You've been blackballed, apparently.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmm, transpersonal states.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Try acting totally selfless and do your best to bring security and safety to the lives of others.

The only one I might consider... but for how long?

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Oh yeah! Here's some of the stuff I like to do, for fun:

* Consider, deeply, the possibility that all of the universe, including people's actions, ideas, and decisions, are determined, including your own contemplation.
    Been there done that.

* Try acting totally selfless and do your best to bring security and safety to the lives of others.
    These two could contradict eachother.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.....what exactly is a transpersonal state? (google isn't coming up with too much).

After a long day, I often will sit in my chair, late at night....and just think for a while.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Even if this is the case, it would be best to simply ignore it and put it out of mind, I think. If I were to find out beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's true, I'd probably become rather depressed.

* Practice the mantra "Everything's okay, and there's nothing to worry about" and let your body calm down.

But what if there is something to worry about? What if everything isn't okay? I know that worrying is futile, but "everything's okay" may be misleading.

Just everyone in general, or the ones I like? There's some people who I'd rather not see secure and safe.

* Try letting go, if even for a short while, of all my worries and analyses and just let myself be whatever I'm feeling.

This one is good, and would be helpful if I were able to apply it. I wish I could. I've tried, but I start analyzing what I'm doing. It just doesn't work out so well.

And I'm not trying to be critical or anything, I'm just saying that sometimes, practicality is needed to a certain extent. The world is a dangerous place full of stupid people who are potentially harmful (or worse, smart people who are definitely harmful) so being on guard is needed.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Even if this is the case, it would be best to simply ignore it and put it out of mind, I think. If I were to find out beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's true, I'd probably become rather depressed.
    That's how it's supposed to happen.

P.S. Good to see you here dude.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I don't really see why. But more importantly, if you really sink into the feeling that everything is scripted, it also leads to the realization that everything is united and similar. Lose free will (or the illusion of it) and gain universal companionship. I've also never really been bothered by the possibility that I don't have free will. Kinda seemed like a given to me.

But what if there is something to worry about? What if everything isn't okay? I know that worrying is futile, but "everything's okay" may be misleading.
    Then it's okay to worry! This isn't just , it's something I've been toying with and contemplating for a while.

Just everyone in general, or the ones I like? There's some people who I'd rather not see secure and safe.
    Speaking for myself only, I'd say everyone. It's comforting the ones we don't like that present the greatest challenge and the greatest payoff.

And I'm not trying to be critical or anything, I'm just saying that sometimes, practicality is needed to a certain extent. The world is a dangerous place full of stupid people who are potentially harmful (or worse, smart people who are definitely harmful) so being on guard is needed.
    I appreciate the challenge, sincerely, Anon.