• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emoticon Analysis of Famous Thinkers

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
Jesus :jesus:

Buddha :jesus: plus :popc1: plus more :popc1:

Ghandi :jesus: minus :popc1: minus :duel:

Confucious/Mao :jesus: plus :rules: plus :footballreferee: equals :peepwall:

Machiavelli :vader1: for people who like to :reading:

Nietzche :vader1: for people who like to :reading: in German

Ayn Rand :vader1: plus :azdaja:

Sun Tzu/Musashi :ninja: plus :duel: equals :worthy: for people who also like :vader1::vader1::vader1: Rand/Nietche/Machiavelli

Einstein/Newton :17425: plus :BangHead: equals :2ar15: plus :spam_laser:

L Ron Hubbard :crazy: :soapbox::crazy: plus :spam_laser: equals :worthy: (insert celebrity here) worshipping :jesus:

Bukowski :cheers: plus :azdaja: equals :ranting: and even more :cheers:

Bill Hicks/Lenny Bruce :yim_rolling_on_the_ :soapbox: :yim_rolling_on_the_ plus :cheers: plus :smoke: plus :rules: plus :censored: equals :ranting:

Turing :banana: plus :hug: plus :banana: plus :rules: equals :emot-emo:

Last edited:

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
can an admin delete my post? I can't figure out how to delete myself, like I can on intpc. half the emoticons don't carry over so it makes no sense.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You could always change the subject and give us another one of your raps...about smilies or deleting posts or something awesome like that.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmmm, I think we have the emotions (the ones that aren't showing up) on MBTI, but simply under a different name. Try checking out the smilies section in the 'reply to thread' area.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Hmmm, I think we have the emotions (the ones that aren't showing up) on MBTI, but simply under a different name. Try checking out the smilies section in the 'reply to thread' area.

Hahaha, the emotions. It sounds like it would be the other way around. "Hmmm.... I was looking at this emotion just a few seconds ago over at MBTI, but I can't find it anywhere on INTPc! It just looks like philosophical principles and Klingon! Confound it!"

Awesome thread idea, Chimp. :) But you should have anticipated the emoticons wouldn't carry over, banana boy. If I were a scientist in a lab coat, I would fail you and release you back into the jungle.

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP

That didn't occur to me, thanks! Just cut and pasted and gave up. There were only a few missing. The head making the circular crazy motion around his ear got replaced with a cuckoo clock.