User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Who are you?

Roger Daltrey

To know that we'd need to dance, to interact, to walk, you'd need to see me in action over time. Even if only in text.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The Universe.

"The molecules of your body are the same molecules that make this station and the nebula outside, that burn inside the stars themselves. We are star-stuff. We are the Universe, made manifest, trying to figure itself out. And, as we have both learned, sometimes the Universe needs a change of perspective."
    A Distant Star -Delenn (babylon 5)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

I am exquisite, ubiquitous, and fleeting like all of you.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I am exquisite, ubiquitous, and fleeting like all of you.
    A fluttering butterfly, an angel's wings, a pure spirit, transcending time and space in the global village.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm a proud Minnesotan. I'm an introvert. I love dogs. Daffodils are my favorite flowers. I am no longer sure if God exists. I lived in France for a semester. I drink whiskey straight. My hair is long. I'm a Rennie. I am allergic to caramel. My heritage is Irish and German. I hate being cold but usually am. I need a lot of sleep. I speak French. I love coffee. I am married. Catcher in the Rye is my favorite book. My family and I are close. I am in touch with my inner cowgirl. Blue is my favorite color. I like Star Trek, but not the original series. I am afraid of disease. I have been to Russia. Kindness is important to me. I like ships.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Normal internet person, eating normal person food and living in normal person house. You are welcome to come see.
    And on sundays we sometimes eat a crazy person
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I'm a proud Minnesotan. I'm an introvert. I love dogs. Daffodils are my favorite flowers. I am no longer sure if God exists. I lived in France for a semester. I drink whiskey straight. My hair is long. I'm a Rennie. I am allergic to caramel. My heritage is Irish and German. I hate being cold but usually am. I need a lot of sleep. I speak French. I love coffee. I am married. Catcher in the Rye is my favorite book. My family and I are close. I am in touch with my inner cowgirl. Blue is my favorite color. I like Star Trek, but not the original series. I am afraid of disease. I have been to Russia. Kindness is important to me. I like ships.
    Wow! What an introvert. A Minnesotan who dogs love but is a little unsure of God. A real Minnesotan who drinks her whiskey straight and Catcher in the Rye is her favourite book. And how nice you are in touch with your inner cowgirl and how exotic, while blue and daffodils are your favourites. I wonder what a Rennie is while it is reassuring that kindness is important to you. And as well you like ships.

If I knew things would be a breeze!
    "... generalities are intellectually necessary evils. Not philosophers, but fret-sawyers and stamp collectors compose the backbone of society."

ThatGirl

I am the essence of all love manifested. The ultimate emotionally nurturing sanctuary for all things cognitive. With my feeler love tentacles adhering to every sensitive portion of your mind. Holding it like a baby, and sheltering it, until, it is ready to grow and love!

I am Venus!

...What? It could happen.

Haters.