User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Default Weird dream involving a real sensation.

At some point early this morning (in the early hours I drift in and out of sleep around the time my alarm goes off), I was dreaming that there was a huge lion on my back who had me pinned. I physically felt a claw sticking into my back. It was really discomforting like a lot of pressure. I was waiting for it to fully puncture. It was like an increasing pointed pressure. The feeling of the claw literally slid down my back and I knew at any second it was going to fully press all the way in. As it intensified to a point, I woke up and felt the sensation quickly start to wear off. What the shit? First time having a dream like that.

MBTI
    INTP

I've been tortured by a man pressing a block of wood into my mouth. Turns out I was just grinding my teeth

I've also drowned but then I eventually realized my face was just buried a little bit too far into a pillow.

Dreams are tricky like that

Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    At some point early this morning (in the early hours I drift in and out of sleep around the time my alarm goes off), I was dreaming that there was a huge lion on my back who had me pinned. I physically felt a claw sticking into my back. It was really discomforting like a lot of pressure. I was waiting for it to fully puncture. It was like an increasing pointed pressure. The feeling of the claw literally slid down my back and I knew at any second it was going to fully press all the way in. As it intensified to a point, I woke up and felt the sensation quickly start to wear off. What the shit? First time having a dream like that.
    How often do you fantasize about being raped?

MBTI
    ISTx

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Most dreams I have are like this.. I didn't know that it was abnormal until later on in life.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

I've had one or two like that. Scary kind.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

figsfiggyfigs

yup.. all the time.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Funny thread, 'cause I woke up a while ago from the most unusual dream I've ever had; basically I was lying on my bed, then suddenly my left incisor (tooth) had gotten loosened, gradually weakened, and broke off. Within the dream I felt convinced to *myself* that I was awake in real life, telling myself "you're awake, this is no dream". God, it actually felt I was conscious within the dream, as I panicked at the sight of losing my incisor. I yelled to my siblings *within the dream*, then about 10 seconds later, I awoke to *reality*, and realized my tooth was still intact - "uh, this is reality". I've never had this experience before. A dream within a dream...

AHHHH I have had creepy tooth dreams before. In one they got really skinny the way a candy cane does when you suck on it. They got brittle and broke and I could feel the crunchy bits of tooth in my mouth, and I could taste blood. UGH.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

ive had my teeth rot and crumble away in my mouth during a dream once, it was horrible,lol... had the dream inside of a dream thing many times too...