• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

When I want your opinion of me, I'll give it to you.

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Perhaps somebody could go look at the banned list and do an analysis of what type and why and see if any trends emerge.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps somebody could go look at the banned list and do an analysis of what type and why and see if any trends emerge.

That's assuming trolls have any idea about MBTI and actually typed themselves correctly. Besides, since the total number of banned people that actually posted quite a bit is rather small, trying to find patterns will be useless.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I did find the title rather amusing but thats more of an inside joke.

That's easy .. These types of people are the 'unhealthy' chosen ones.

In all seriousness though .. lets hold hands, send out positive thoughts and hope these individuals find peace within and truly embrace the fluffy unicorns of the second coming.

Lark

That's assuming trolls have any idea about MBTI and actually typed themselves correctly. Besides, since the total number of banned people that actually posted quite a bit is rather small, trying to find patterns will be useless.

If they didnt post how did they get banned? Even if they havent typed themselves correctly (I think a lot of them didnt type themselves at all and were disdainful of the whole idea, curious to reject that and participate in a site dedicated to it, I could understand perhaps someone prefering socionics, MBTI or enneagram or other typologies but rejecting it altogether and sticking around, really?) then surely their posts or behaviour would give some clue as to type?

I'd be interested in seeing patterns and what leads up to a ban. I'm interested and have analysed the behaviour of all the regular posters, mods and members since I arrived and continue to do so, its often more interesting than the individual topics of discussion or other window dressing to the real performance.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If they didnt post how did they get banned? Even if they havent typed themselves correctly (I think a lot of them didnt type themselves at all and were disdainful of the whole idea, curious to reject that and participate in a site dedicated to it, I could understand perhaps someone prefering socionics, MBTI or enneagram or other typologies but rejecting it altogether and sticking around, really?) then surely their posts or behaviour would give some clue as to type?

I'd be interested in seeing patterns and what leads up to a ban. I'm interested and have analysed the behaviour of all the regular posters, mods and members since I arrived and continue to do so, its often more interesting than the individual topics of discussion or other window dressing to the real performance.

Spam bots, duplicate accounts, etc.