User Tag List

First 345

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I don't think anyone's planning on eating you... probably...
    I am totally against eating penguins. All I was saying was about importing them. For the sole reason of enriching biotopes and such, of course.
    That Geoff guy on the other hand, he is the one you have to be afraid of. He was saying something about "penguin biscuits" (which I admit sounds a bit tempting... chocolate and everything).

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by lastrailway View Post
    I am totally against eating penguins. That Geoff guy, he is the one you have to be afraid of. He was saying something about "penguin biscuits" (which I admit sounds a bit tempting... chocolate and everything).
    A million childhood school lunches would never be the same if penguin chocolate biscuits disappeared! I wouldnt eat a real penguin... probably... *

*maybe covered in chocolate

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    A million childhood school lunches would never be the same if penguin chocolate biscuits disappeared! I wouldnt eat a real penguin... probably... *
    *maybe covered in chocolate
    I think that this discussion of chocolate-covered penguins is far too salacious and indulgent... (Maybe if it was chocolate-covered gerbils, that would be different.)

I didn't really want to post this, but <insert deity here, probably the God and Protector of Poor Li'l Penguins> told me he had a message for y'all.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think that this discussion of chocolate-covered penguins is far too salacious and indulgent... (Maybe if it was chocolate-covered gerbils, that would be different.)

I didn't really want to post this, but <insert deity here, probably the God and Protector of Poor Li'l Penguins> told me he had a message for y'all.

I love the delightful point that the statement in white makes! but the chocolate covered gerbils TOTALLY made me think of local gossip about the richest guy in the community- and it wasn't the edible type of chocolate!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Ok, the eating and chocolate thing plus the comment from Solitary just makes me think of the lines in the beginning of the song Hey Mister by Custom.

For the record I have no clue as to whether or not Solitary is male or female so it's nothing personal there, it's just a case of random linking of things in my head

Hey what do you know, a thread about God and Religion and I start talking about sexual deviancy :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post

there now, SolitaryPenguin...i'm sure they wouldn't eat you...after all, if they do, then 1 - 1 = 0 => NoMorePenguin!

chocolate covered penguin biscuits? we have quite a lot of biscuit shaped animals here....
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland