User Tag List

First 123

heart on fire

If some form of our energy goes on after physical death, then other forms of life energy probably do as well. Other than that, it's all a moot point in the here and now.

Animals are like pure emotion. Emotion is an energy as much as thought. We don't really have that much actual free will, we're just perhaps by degrees less slaves to our nature than animals.

We live in a physical world of duality, the interaction between that gives us our reality.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I really don't know so my answer is really not going to help you in any way.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to think that doggies go to Heaven, then they most certainly do!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    One of my friend's dogs died recently and she was understandably upset by that- it was a really nice dog and she loves dogs! While she was talking about it she brought up a topic that had never really crossed my mind before- do dogs go to heaven?

I love my dog, and am sad whenever I remember that I'm probably going to outlive him by quite a few years- and the thought of spending eternity without my dogs- the ones that I grew up with and my darling puppy I have now- sounds more like hell to me than any form of heaven I'd personally rather just die and be dead if I'm going to have to forgo being with my dog to get there

So... DO dogs go to heaven?

I would think that they would because dogs are good- they are so much more loyal and loving than most human beings are! I wouldn't think that a loving God would ever be able to send such a wonderful creature anywhere BUT heaven! (of course, I also believe in reincarnation so that's thrown into the mix too :sad
    According to my Southern Baptist Bible study teacher, yes, Christians believe there will be animals in heaven, including our beloved pets.