User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Yes. I did not intend to insult your method of wording - if ye honestly enjoy the sensation of self-flagellation I won't knock it.
    I don't enjoy it but perhaps it is convenient. It's a convenient means to shrug off responsibility, for example.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    2 euro ins Phrasensparschwein !
    I doubt that:

Quote Originally Posted by Google
    Keine Ergebnisse für "High standards for good things make bad things look bad." gefunden.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I don't enjoy it but perhaps it is convenient. It's a convenient means to shrug off responsibility, for example.
    Do ye use it as an excuse to not actually fix whatever it is that pains you?

MBTI
    ENTP

Do ye use it as an excuse to not actually fix whatever it is that pains you?
    I think sometimes I use it as a way to avoid anxiety. In some ways feeling bad is safer than not knowing what to expect.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I think sometimes I use it as a way to avoid anxiety. In some ways feeling bad is safer than not knowing what to expect.
    I'm tempted to continue this conversation on a deeper level - would ye rather not?

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm tempted to continue this conversation on a deeper level - would ye rather not?
    I'll tell you if I don't want to, so feel free to talk as you would.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't like people, they're dumb and boring sheep and I don't trust them. They're the reason why I'm not a Christian: if there is a God that made humanity after his own example, he must be a complete loser and an asshole and in that case he doesn't deserve the appreciation some people demand us to have for him. I don't actively hate them, I just like other animals better. There is a little spider on my wall and I like it better than most people I've met. I know for sure the spider would never stab me to death if someone offers it money for it, but you can never know with people.

And I am completely happy with myself, to the point of being narcissistic. Sorry.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I don't like people, they're dumb and boring sheep and I don't trust them. They're the reason why I'm not a Christian: if there is a God that made humanity after his own example, he must be a complete loser and an asshole and in that case he doesn't deserve the appreciation some people demand us to have for him. I don't actively hate them, I just like other animals better. There is a little spider on my wall and I like it better than most people I've met. I know for sure the spider would never stab me to death if someone offers it money for it, but you can never know with people.

And I am completely happy with myself, to the point of being narcissistic. Sorry.
    Do you mind if I ask:

Do you not consider yourself a person? That is, I have heard this before from others: "I don't like people, they're dumb and boring sheep and I don't trust them." I don't understand the viewpoint. You're completely happy with yourself, and you don't like people, but you're a people.

Obviously this makes sense to you, but it doesn't to me, and I'd like to understand.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by LeafAndSky View Post
    Do you mind if I ask:

Do you not consider yourself a person? That is, I have heard this before from others: "I don't like people, they're dumb and boring sheep and I don't trust them." I don't understand the viewpoint. You're completely happy with yourself, and you don't like people, but you're a people.

Obviously this makes sense to you, but it doesn't to me, and I'd like to understand.
    I'm talking about the majority. I know it's wrong to make generalizations, but most people are dumb, boring and unreliable pieces of garbage that destroy your life whenever they might gain any benefit from it.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I've been really trying not to be misanthropic, but the general population just makes it so easy to loathe them.

I think my general disliking of them is starting to fade away, however. Very slowly, but hopefully surely.