TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    *notgoingtoarguenotgoingtoarguenotgoingtoargue*

Purely out of curiosity.

Why do you want/need to believe in a God? What do you get out of it? It just seems like an unnecessary thing to me. "Tits on a bull" if you will.

Not arguing. Just curious.
    haha! So are tits on a bull ever necessary?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

yea but men have nipples! and the fact that they have them makes me want to know why they do! So i gotta talk to God till I find out why!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by hungrypossum View Post
    Thank you very much, I'm 21 years old, still a child in many ways, my grandma is 80 and never travelled out of Singapore thats why i dont talk to her about life in Australia for e.g. I personally believe everyone will always be ignorant of something or another and hence there is no need for humankind to blame one another of not knowing something

I would be very happy to learn if you would please explain to me What it was that I was ignorant cause if you think someone else is stupid, then it would be better to educate them so they annoy you less.

was very very excited to talk about my pet topic! and i keep coming up with new things to say.. such as this one:

A fridge gets spoilt. Should it A) ask another fridge for help? or B) turn to its manufacturer.

I have been through scenario A for 19 years, and I can say i love scenario B and I'll stand up for it any day any time

Not to sound argumentative, but I'd pick option C. Purchase from ANOTHER manufacturer the first one obviously didn't do a good enough job!

and sorry- but you seem SO much like an ESFP to me that it's not even funny!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Not to sound argumentative, but I'd pick option C. Purchase from ANOTHER manufacturer the first one obviously didn't do a good enough job!

and sorry- but you seem SO much like an ESFP to me that it's not even funny!
    I second you on that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

yea but men have nipples! and the fact that they have them makes me want to know why they do! So i gotta talk to God till I find out why!
    You're in medical school right? If so then you should know the medical reason why men have titties. Why do people expect God to answer every silly little question they have? Don't you think that God would want you to at some point be a little self sufficient and use your noodle now and then?

oh no no no no ^^ I'm ESTP trust me. I hate watching romance movies or anything commercialized, my fave. movies are "Battle Royale" and anything but Shunji Iwai that critiques society! I hurt people's feelings all the time. I hate hugging mum. I grit my teeth when my housemate talks to me about stuff which doesnt interest me. I try to pretend I'm busy so my housemate's mum does the cleaning. And I sigh when people tell me their problems.. the only reason I do it is cos God tells me to most of the time

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and that makes you sound just like my ESFP sister- you totally don't sound like me!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Well, that one was meant to be a joke!

Interestingly enough, it was a question in Reader's Digest and scientists have no idea why men have nipples! I know God is not gonna tell me stuff like that in this life but I'll wait

interesting. but ESFP doesnt sound like me at all. is it cos I'm online?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Well, that one was meant to be a joke!

Interestingly enough, it was a question in Reader's Digest and scientists have no idea why men have nipples! I know God is not gonna tell me stuff like that in this life but I'll wait
    Well you are pleasantly entertaining, I'll give you that.