User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Thread: Loving God?

i am a chick after all i guess. they said ESFPs are ditzy.

actually, you can't say he's torturing you, cos you like your life enough as it is now not to want anything different. if you wanted something else you would try to seek out some kind of satisfaction. And if leading a life of drinking and booze can satisfy you, then it means you're happy. So he's not torturing you after all

Addon: Let's say, you have a choice rather to live or die right now. (Let's pretend we all dont know there's a heaven, hell or God). You'd rather be alive than dead. This means, you do enjoy being alive. It means that, there WAS a want for you to be created and hence God made you. Comprehendo?

Quote Originally Posted by hungrypossum View Post
    Chick Publications

actually, you can't say he's torturing you, cos you like your life enough as it is now not to want anything different. if you wanted something else you would try to seek out some kind of satisfaction. And if leading a life of drinking and booze can satisfy you, then it means you're happy. So he's not torturing you after all
    Dude, no. I don't drink. I'm talking about when I'm dead and burning in hell for not submitting to your god. According to you my options are A) worship God or B) burn in hell for eternity.

I choose C) Fuck your god and his little games.

MBTI
    ISTx

Jesus Freak by DC Talk is one of my favourite songs!

Well, Hell simply means a place away from God. So, yea. Actually, walking through life on earth, without God, is already equivalent to Hell. Thats why so many people say they wake up in the morning feeling "empty". When you accept Jesus, you accept the Holy Spirit as well. It's a little voice of guidance and the voice of truth. For instance, I can say "aww i'm ugly", and the Holy Spirit will say "Nope you're not "
    I live away from God everyday but I'm not burning in sulfur.

MBTI
    ISTx

Addon: Let's say, you have a choice rather to live or die right now. (Let's pretend we all dont know there's a heaven, hell or God). You'd rather be alive than dead. This means, you do enjoy being alive. It means that, there WAS a want for you to be created and hence God made you. Comprehendo?
    How can you make this claim? I don't normally find great pleasure in my life. You can't speak for everyone that doesn't believe in God and say that we are happy in our drunken stupor. Some of us are genuinely sad, hurting and feel everything that anyone does, yet that doesn't mean we'll go for the crutch if the crutch doesn't seem to exist. For me, it's not about choosing worldly pleasures over the god of the bible, it's the fact that if he exists (which I have no reason to believe that he does), he's failed.

Addon: Let's say, you have a choice rather to live or die right now. (Let's pretend we all dont know there's a heaven, hell or God). You'd rather be alive than dead. This means, you do enjoy being alive.
    I enjoy being alive because the circumstances of my birth and subsequent existence have been pleasant so far.

It means that, there WAS a want for you to be created and hence God made you. Comprehendo?
    Non Sequitur.

No, I'm not talking about YOU drinking. This is chick publications so I call everyone YOU!

If I really am telling the truth, your option B is option C.
    And this is the perspective right now: Chick publications style

You live life on earth right now as a creation. You can't be uncreated cos you were created. However, it can be clearly seen that you enjoy being a creation and living life on earth, since you made the choice of "living my own life and leaving God to his little games". It means that you DO know that having a life beats being nothingness.

However, since you managed to walk through life satisfied with all material pleasures, it means that you never needed God at all. So even in death, you'll never need him. See? It's extremely logical. The only one problem is that God's enemy doesnt like your guts and you're gonna spend eternity with that dude. However, I did say that "having a life" beats nothingness doesnt it?

MBTI
    ISTx

No, I'm not talking about YOU drinking. This is chick publications so I call everyone YOU!

You live life on earth right now as a creation. You can't be uncreated cos you were created. However, it can be clearly seen that you enjoy being a creation and living life on earth, since you made the choice of "living my own life and leaving God to his little games". It means that you DO know that having a life beats being nothingness.

However, since you managed to walk through life satisfied with all material pleasures, it means that you never needed God at all. So even in death, you'll never need him. See? It's extremely logical. The only one problem is that God's enemy doesnt like your guts and you're gonna spend eternity with that dude. However, I did say that "having a life" beats nothingness doesnt it?
    You're still talking as if I've met god but denied his offer... I haven't seen/heard/felt the dude...

If god exists and wants to damn me for not being able to see things the way he'd want me to, so be it. I don't know what to do about that.

Yea of course you havent met God yet!

we're still sitting around on our computers talking

Yes but I told you that if you're SATISFIED with this life then you dont need God and you never will. However it was promised in the bible that nothing on earth will be good enough to last us for eternal joy.

But if you're NOT satisfied with this life, that is why God is my happiness. I told you his spirit is joy, without anything there at all!! Erm, how to explain: You're just happy cos you're happy! People are like... why are you happy? Why are you smiling? I dunno cos Jesus lives in me so I'm just happy. And everyone goes like: CRACKPOT

Since Hell is a place away from God, and I say that earth is already the equivalent of Hell, I do not mean that there's sulfur all around! LMAO. I mean to say thats why sadness, sickness, everything exists. THat's hell!

Dude.

When I die, I will be in hell. Correct?

Hell is painful. Correct?

I would rather my existence be extinguished at death than go to heaven or hell. I don't see why God can't put an end to me.

Are you picking up what I'm laying down, man?