User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Knowing yourself, knowing what's important to you and doing it with courage and within boundaries of possibility.
    Hot-hearted head

MBTI
    INFJ

curiosity, exploration, and art

MBTI
    INTP

Absence of interest in wealth, health, romance or luck.

MBTI
    ENTP

I can't know for sure. My definition for interesting is in a continuous change and upgrade. My intrestingness is my treasure, and I'll never run out of interesting things to do/think/examine, but will that make my life interesting? The things in my life may be interesting, but is my life interesting because of that? The excitement/thrill of something new and maybe weird, something apparently incomprehensible.
    Interesting things stay interesting for a while, after that you need new things.

Wouldn't an interesting life be interesting only for a while? And after that you'll need to change it in order to still be interesting?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

To live an interesting life, I think that you need to have a mind receptive to new information, with the courage to explore and do things that make sense but are disapproved socially. Otherwise, you live a life conditioned by existing social norms and customs which, although socially safe, will usually bring you to an average life.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'd like my life to be more interesting, because otherwhise I'd be less bored. But I don't mind that my life isn't perfectly interesting, it can still be filled up with interesting things. It's pretty flexible. I personally don't care if other people have interesting lifes. I like it when they have interesting stories to tell and when they're interesting people themselves. All I really want to be, is an interesting person who has interesting things to tell. I search for interesting stories that I can tell, I don't exactly have a bible full of them, but I'm on my way, and I think I have an interesting personality. I'm quickly bored and I don't want to be ordinary because it bores me. I think I'd be a good action movie character, if I didn't lack the physical strength. Or maybe I'd be a good character in a thriller, maybe even better.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I'm totally biased, but I think to live a full life, you need to do something that shakes up and alters your consciousness in a big way, multiple times, in order to have the most full perspective on life. Not getting super drunk or retarded things like that, but once-in-a-long-time experiences.... like taking

- Taking San Pedro mescaline in Peru
    - Some hectic base diving/jumping
    - LSD or mushrooms in a good environment and setting among friends, or by yourself, but someone near by.
    - Go on one of those volunteer groups who try rescue people in hostage situations
    - Take pure MDMA and go raving in Goa, India to some psytrance
    - Sex on the roof of a Bhuddest temple, with the Dalai Lama nearby

You'll noticed a lot of those included drug taking. All those activities will alter your experience and brain chemistry in some way. With the non-drug extreme experiences, that's mostly adrenaline and dopamine. Actually, I'm bias, there's a lot more there. But certain psychedelic drugs can really get right in there, and make things interesting. Psychedelics + extreme physical acts... not that's XTREME interesting.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

a bad memory
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

waking up and responding to the inner devil or angel in you.. or both? LOL
    Having zest to do things and be part of something...

Enneagram
    4w5

connection
    interests
    self-exploration
    love