• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Justin Bieber

G

Ginkgo

If no one but Justin Bieber can experience being Justin Bieber, then is anyone but Justin Bieber at liberty to define "Justin Bieber"?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Warning to any balls in the general vacinity of the flooring areas: You are about to be tripped on.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Experience =/= understanding. It is possible to be yourself and yet not know yourself.

Cephalonimbus

MBTI Type
INFP
It's a bummer that just in being Bieber can one feel what it means to be Bieber, and neither being an believer or a dreamer can relieve this beleaguering eagerness. To Bieber or not to Bieber? Beats me...

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Justin Bieber is one of those topics which totally passed me by. I never really heard about him (I guess that's what you get for not caring about what goes on in media much), but suddenly since few weeks all I hear is Justin Bieber EVERYWHERE in the internets. It always is like that, learn about something new and suddenly you hear it all the time although you didn't hear of him all the time before.

The only thing I heard so far of him is that he comes from Canada, does music and people make fun of his pale skin color (which does not even look that pale to me on the pictures I saw).

But, yeah, I guess I just missed the point of the thread :doh:

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
bieber's gonna hug you up and wear a purple cardigan.

justin-bieber-with-a-stuffed-panda-justin-bieber-9317568-817-11101.jpg

KDude

Now that I looked up more about him, I think his story is cool. He was just a talented kid on youtube, raised by a poor single mother, and taught himself to sing and play like 5 different instruments. He seems to be pretty damn good at defining himself.