• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How MBTI predicted the 2012 Apocalypse

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
MBTI stands for Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
This theory was based on Carl Jung's Psychological Types.
Jung is Gnuj spelled backwards.
Depending on what's in your mouth as you say it, "gnuj" sounds exactly like the word "fudge."
The main ingredients in fudge are sugar, butter, and milk.
Sugar, butter, and milk is also used to make wedding cakes.
Wedding cakes are usually white.
The color white represents purity and rebirth.
Rebirth has the latin prefix re- meaning again.
Latin is the name of my second cousin's nephews' daughter.
My second cousin is an asshole.
Assholes are usually pretty gross.
Another thing that's gross is broccoli.
Broccoli resembles the skulls of many fictional representations of aliens.
Aliens played the starring role in the movie Independence Day, starring that black guy who makes a lot of money doing stuff.
Money can't buy love.
Love makes the world go round.
Round is a synonym for cycle.
Calendars go in cycles.
I am a cycle.
I am the Apocalypse.

The Apocalypse is on December 21, 2012, everyone! Mark your calendars!

YAY!

yay.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hahaha! Ne going haywire. :solidarity:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Wait, you forgot to mention the timezone! Is it 21st of December in Baker Island (UTC-12) or 21st of December in Line Island (UTC+14)?!

G

Ginkgo

All hail the prophecy giver. For he has shown us the path. Ne means you enjoy rice pudding. Se means you watch disney movies for profound lessons. Si means you attend roller discos. 8 FUnctions. 16 types. 16x8= 48+80= 20+12. 2012. One of us. One of us. One of us.

I%20can%20see%20forever.gif

S

Sniffles

Yeah too bad credible Mayan scholars reject the 2012 doomsday as complete nonsense.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
2012.. 2 + 0 + 1 +2 = 5, the number of fingers in our hands! The apocalypse will be work of men!