User Tag List

Thread: Planar Musings

MBTI
    INTP

Default Planar Musings

Curious as to any readers' opinions or thoughts on my musings.

1. What is true Spirituality?

2. What is the paranormal?

3. How many planes exist (infinite?), or how many can we access from our own?
    How many planes affect us, and how many do we affect?

4. Are other planes relevant to science and life, separate from spirituality and meaning?

5. Does spirituality provide meaning? Does science?

If we can only understand space travel from the limitations of our own plane, universe, or reality, then we have decided it's not possible for another race to find us, and vice versa.

6. So why do we not step outside our plane, universe, and reality to find out how to find others? If we or they evolve to the point where we or they can indeed step out of our own realities, then would there still be a point or purpose behind meeting the other, who would presumably be so much less than the evolved?
    INTP - Ti > Ne > Te > Ni > Fi > Se > Fe > Si

I am not a Strange Loop, for I will always grow and mature.

Society is a Strange Loop, preventing us from growing and maturing.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am not going to answer your questions but instead ask you one to muse over ..

Have you ever had a moment where you've been so focused on trying to find the answer to a particular question, but when you become less focused you infact find the answer.

This is how i relate to the paranormal and spiritual .. When you throw in science with it's analytical mind, sometimes the result can become distorted as too much focus is applied.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by TacEight View Post

1. What is true Spirituality?
    understanding now.

2. What is the paranormal?
    its as vague a term as "occult".

3. How many planes exist (infinite?), or how many can we access from our own?
    How many planes affect us, and how many do we affect?
    it is to my understanding that everything affects everything. we may never know how in certain instances.

4. Are other planes relevant to science and life, separate from spirituality and meaning?
    as relevent as you want them to be.

5. Does spirituality provide meaning? Does science?
    it all provides as much meaning in your life as you want it to.

6. So why do we not step outside our plane, universe, and reality to find out how to find others? If we or they evolve to the point where we or they can indeed step out of our own realities, then would there still be a point or purpose behind meeting the other, who would presumably be so much less than the evolved?
    that would be awesome! i dont know about the "who is more evolved" question but i guess we would find out if such a scientific leap was made and made public.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti