• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Waking up

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The path i am currently on, doesn't require a label nor the need to validate it, just acceptance that this is currently happening.

I find myself momentarily seeing with new eyes .. The environment has always been there but on occasion's it's like i am seeing it for the first time.

The peace that radiates from my soul, put in the simplest of terms makes me smile for no real reason.

Eckhart Tolle's 'The power of now', although an inspirational read made me question if i should infact aim to feel this force all the time for i enjoy the random moments where i subconsciously flick the switch and see/feel differently.

The other day i stated what i am to someone, which looking back now, i realise this is not true, it's a connotation i have placed on myself, be it for safety, protection or other reasons.

I am happy that i have woken up but like a bear with a sore head, i have a long way or maybe not, until i truly come to my senses of 'Who am i?'

I am also aware that although i can change my life situation for what i believe is the better, until i change myself then i will remain the idiot with a new life situation.

How has your Waking up/Awareness/Enlightenment changed you?
Has there been any downfalls?
Is it possible to wake up the masses, or should it always fall on the individual?

(This is my mind speaking and not the source beyond it, lol)

Thank you in advance :hug:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The path i am currently on, doesn't require a label nor the need to validate it, just acceptance that this is currently happening.

I go through spells of evolution too, and I love them.

I find myself momentarily seeing with new eyes .. The environment has always been there but on occasion's it's like i am seeing it for the first time.

The peace that radiates from my soul, put in the simplest of terms makes me smile for no real reason.

You are a child of the universe, and should be at peace as you watch it unfold around you, whether you understand it or not. The universe actually needs your help, so just by observing it you learn about it, and if you interact with it, then it will take you along on its own momentum as it continues to unfold and deliver you to new heights. :) Be careful though, don't try to fight the unfolding of the universe, because it will smoosh you. :shock:

Eckhart Tolle's 'The power of now', although an inspirational read made me question if i should infact aim to feel this force all the time for i enjoy the random moments where i subconsciously flick the switch and see/feel differently.

Interesting.

The other day i stated what i am to someone, which looking back now, i realise this is not true, it's a connotation i have placed on myself, be it for safety, protection or other reasons.

I am happy that i have woken up but like a bear with a sore head, i have a long way or maybe not, until i truly come to my senses of 'Who am i?'

The journey is half the fun, maybe even more! :run:

I am also aware that although i can change my life situation for what i believe is the better, until i change myself then i will remain the idiot with a new life situation.

Yes, but self awareness is a major step forward, and if you have acomplished that, you have won half the battle. :duel:

How has your Waking up/Awareness/Enlightenment changed you?

As I have become bored/frustrated with certain aspects of my life I begin to "molt" out of them. I seek the info that I need to identify my new path, and once I hone in on it, I fire forward and evolve.

Has there been any downfalls?

Oh dear God yes. :doh: BUT - once I realize I am someplace in life I don't want to be, I write off the downfalls associated with exiting that scene and getting to a better one as "cost of doing business" or "CODB." ;)

Is it possible to wake up the masses, or should it always fall on the individual?

You can speak tothe masses, but only those ready and willing to hear you and change themselves as they deem necessary will hear you. Nowadays, I focus on helping people who help themselves. That way I am not wasting cycles. I'm too busy for that.

(This is my mind speaking and not the source beyond it, lol)

Hello, mind of Saslou! :happy:

Thank you in advance :hug:

You're welcome! :hug:

Last edited:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
gz for your dose of dimethyltryptamine without dying(or almost dying). dont let it fool you into believing into higher forces or something stupid like that even tho they might seem to be true, but the truth is that you just had higher than normal dose of hallucinogenic substance that is created by you