• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you believe in Reincarnation?

Qre:us

In the sense that once I die, the energy organized within my system will be used up by something else, and on, and on, it goes.

Avalon

MBTI Type
INTP
Reincarnation exist. Research James Leininger, the reincarnated James Huston Jr who I believe was gunned down over the Pacific Ocean during WW2.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:cakegirl: I'm actually completely certain that I'm the Princess-Creator in a boy's body; Bunny verified it for me 1.5 months ago while Wishing with Me for You! :bunnyd:

gromit

likes this
I honestly have no idea... it wouldn't be that crazy for it to be true... and it is kind of comforting in a way.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you even need an audience?

A Holonet of the Game begins at a Mountaintop in Darkness. A very powerful woman in bare blue dress with dazzling boobs downs and sticks Her butt up in the air as lightning beams from Her mouth into All directions. An alien flies a luxury spacecraft and uses the ship to channel Her lightning into bolting webs of chromatics to forge 1 perfect World Vision low ahead. Her black flowing hair starts flying high in curls from Her bare shoulders and Her sparkling red eyes gaze at the alien as His heart explodes into the big bang. His ship begins rocketing up into an expanding white hole above the Mountaintop as the alien ascends up to reveal a shiny blue suit with a jet under his butt and His big beard showing His age old wisdom on His marble face with His white snow silver hair. His hands touch the sky and flip the white hole towards the Mountaintop roots making it All outline 2 World Rainbows.

:dalek:
:pandarage:
:ninja:

Mole

Permabanned
Do you even need an audience?

We all need an audience, and the best of us always write with Nicodemus Mozart in mind, but some of us are undecided and write to Amadeus Nicodemus instead. Some say it is a matter of taste to whom we write, but the best of us know that the choice of audience determines the quality of our writing.

Don't you agree?