• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quotes

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
Probably not the right thread for this, forgive me, but this is a compilation of quotes I've made that I feel kind of sums up everything that I want out of life...let me know your opinion.

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
Albert Einstein

“Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
Wintson Churchill

“If there is no goal, it is impossible to be successful.”

“What do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?”

“Without trust, words become the hollow sound of a wooden gong. With trust, words become life itself.”

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
Thomas Edison

“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field”.
Niels Bohr

“Why be saddled with this thing called life expectancy? Of what relevance to an individual is such a statistic? Am I to concern myself with an allotment of days I never had and was never promised? Must I check off each day of my life as if I am subtracting from this imaginary hoard? No, on the contrary, I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived. And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish.”
Robert Brault

No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead to where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
—Aristotle

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
You forgot the most important one, especially for ya'll ENTs -

"The man who dies rich, dies disgraced" - Andrew Carnegie

it's a nice Aristotelian undertone about liberality and giving back what you've been given, dont ya think?