• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What form of gov't would best suit a person like you?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
As a human.. are you an individual with aspirations for success? For peace? For self-sufficiency? For victory? What are your needs and wants, and how would your mentioned government cater to them?

Punggung

MBTI Type
INTJ
18th century swedish parliamentarism with sexual liberation and more chocolate pudding.

O

Oberon

Distributed authority with local sovereignty equivalent to that of Swiss cantons, and a straight percentage taxation system based on consumption rather than income.

Oh, and with no tarriffs to impede the import of chocolate for pudding-making purposes.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Distributed authority with local sovereignty equivalent to that of Swiss cantons, and a straight percentage taxation system based on consumption rather than income.

Oh, and with no tarriffs to impede the import of chocolate for pudding-making purposes.

Right on (although I'm not sure about Swiss cantons, but I'll assume it's similar to my ideas). Libertarianism for the win, basically.

Unless, I'm in charge. In which case a dictatorship should help me move along my plans for improvement rather swiftly.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
As a human.. are you an individual with aspirations for success? For peace? For self-sufficiency? For victory? What are your needs and wants, and how would your mentioned government cater to them?

Primarily, I want a fairly safe place where I'll be free to live my life as I choose in return for a minimal contribution to something larger that can protect me. I don't know what that's called, but...

Punggung

MBTI Type
INTJ
Anybody feeling up to a Heinlein republic? Like the state in Starship Trooper.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Government? What do we need that for? :devil:

If everyone were like me, self-government would actually work. :yes:

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd like an autonomous collective that lives on a remote island and accepts citizens from other countries on an individual basis. (It would last a few hours before someone conquered us. A person can dream, can't he?)