• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is Now?

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Why are you alive now?
Because you lived in your own time.

So what is now? :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why are you alive now?
Because you lived in your own time.

So what is now? :)

we continue living in our own time until we die in our time... all we have to do is realize that the time is ours and put a stamp on it :)

there is no time but the present, after all... we never live in the future or the past :newwink:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
[He is] Now.

That means nothing.

I'm not a fan of hiding ideas in tricky jargon. If you have an idea to express, say it, explain it. And if you can't explain it, which is often the case with mysticism, then explain why you can't explain it. This "I am now. You are what. Why is where." stuff is just aggravating. Everyone pretends to know what everyone else is talking about but no one really knows because no one is actually saying anything substantive. It's such a yawn-fest. This is not Zen, even though it tries to be.

So. What are we talking about again? Time? Reality? Ego? Experience? Can we try having a sensible discussion?

Last edited:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
That means nothing.

I'm not a fan of hiding ideas in tricky jargon. If you have an idea to express, say it, explain it. And if you can't explain it, which is often the case with mysticism, then explain why you can't explain it. This "I am now. You are what. Why is where." stuff is just aggravating. Everyone pretends to know what everyone else is talking about but no one really knows because no one is actually saying anything substantive. It's such a yawn-fest. This is not Zen, even though it tries to be.

So. What are we talking about again? Time? Reality? Ego? Experience? Can we try having a sensible discussion?

*Laughs* :rofl1:

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
I'm gonna have to agree with TWHS. If you're trying to be philosophical the least you can do is use complete sentences. :dry:

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
we continue living in our own time until we die in our time... all we have to do is realize that the time is ours and put a stamp on it :)

there is no time but the present, after all... we never live in the future or the past :newwink:
Yes! :)
Very good, whatever. And we put a stamp on it! Cosa Nostra. Our thing.