• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nature Abhors a Vacuum?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
"There is something waiting for you, But first you must free yourself.
Remember that nature abhors a vacuum. So you must first create a vacuum then the situation will reveal itself."

What does this mean?

Thanks in advance ..:yes:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Ha ha.. I don't think I am referring to Hoover or Dirt Devil, Vic..

But thanks for your input..

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hmm seems all they had to do was replace the word vacuum with Void or empty space and I would not have felt inclined to make this thread.

Or next time I can just look it up:doh:.. Mods, you may delete this thread!!

Mole

Permabanned
Hmm seems all they had to do was replace the word vacuum with Void or empty space and I would not have felt inclined to make this thread.

Or next time I can just look it up:doh:.. Mods, you may delete this thread!!

No, you've asked a really good question. It's a question about negative energy and negative space. Negative social energy or negative psychological energy.

One thing I have noticed in life is that Americans are energetic. They are more energetic than the rest of us combined. They beat everyone else hands down.

In fact they drive out negative energy which is a bit of a shame, for negative energy, the vacuum, allows things to emerge at their own pace and in their own time.

And quite often if things are not allowed to emerge at their own pace and at their own time, they won't emerge at all.

Introverts, for instance, are masters of negative energy. And if they have the courage to stick with it, they will find whole worlds will emerge - as if by magic.

People ask them, "Where does your magic come from?". And they reply, "The vacuum".

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
No, you've asked a really good question. It's a question about negative energy and negative space. Negative social energy or negative psychological energy.

One thing I have noticed in life is that Americans are energetic. They are more energetic than the rest of us combined. They beat everyone else hands down.

In fact they drive out negative energy which is a bit of a shame, for negative energy, the vacuum, allows things to emerge at their own pace and in their own time.

And quite often if things are not allowed to emerge at their own pace and at their own time, they won't emerge at all.

Introverts, for instance, are masters of negative energy. And if they have the courage to stick with it, they will find whole worlds will emerge - as if by magic.

People ask them, "Where does your magic come from?". And they reply, "The vacuum".

I understand this . As an introvert I feed off of negativity. It is my fuel. It is in complacency that I falter and stagnate.
In negativity, I find courage,resolve,grace,creativity,beauty,growth and meaning. Whole worlds emerge. I emerge.

But creating a void is no easy task.
And living like this takes it's toll.
My will is almost broken.

Mole

Permabanned
But creating a void is no easy task.
And living like this takes it's toll.
My will is almost broken.

Sure, its not for the faint hearted.

But take heart, for we are surrounded by vacuum energy. Quantum Mechanics tells us that in the vacuum particles are being created spontaneously at every moment, and just as spontaneously disappear.

And Quantum Mechanics also tells us that our whole universe emerged spontaneously from the vacuum energy and will eventually disappear back into the vacuum.

You can't help yourself - like the vacuum energy that gave you birth, you give birth to new worlds.

So take a deep breath and another and another. And have one for me.