• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hypnotic Cults *split*

Mole

Permabanned
I read him as entirely serious

Yes, I enjoy posting because I post in a trance.

And in a trance our cognitive faculties are asleep for a while. And our sense of humour is a cognitive faculty.

So when I post, I post in enjoyment but entirely serious.

G

Ginkgo

Any plans for when you reach the summit?

Victor's going to transcribe new Commandments, come down from his peak, see us worshiping MBTI and then smash the stone tablets on the ground. He will then proceed to order us to kill each other.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Victor's going to transcribe new Commandments, come down from his peak, see us worshiping MBTI and then smash the stone tablets on the ground. He will then proceed to order us to kill each other.

Damn. I was hoping his new anti-Mbti cult would have a more positive outlook than the kind that leads to excessive Kool-aid consumption. :( I hope we at least get to hear the new commandments first to prepare us for the hereafter...

Phoenix_400

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w6
Damn. I was hoping his new anti-Mbti cult would have a more positive outlook than the kind that leads to excessive Kool-aid consumption. :( I hope we at least get to hear the new commandments first to prepare us for the hereafter...

Maybe we should start killing each other before he gets back from the summit? I mean, what with Vic bein' the Avatar of Spontaneity and all, wouldn't it fly in the face of the commandments he will be transcribing to have to 'order' us to kill each other?

I'm so confused. Vic, HELP! I beseech thee, oh leader. Our Anti-authoritarian Authority. Advise us on what to do, that we may choose not to do it. :D

Also...Omelets, anyone? They're not poisoned, I promise :newwink:...Don't let their sacrifice be in vain.

picture.php

Mole

Permabanned
...what happens when you get tired of bossing yourself around?"

This actually happened to me. I woke one morning, sat on the edge of my bed and looked into the mirror of the wardrobe opposite, and I knew I didn't want to go to work. So I didn't.

Instead I found a lovely place to live on a peninsula on Lake Burley Griffin within the Australian National University - all for five dollars a week, and they didn't always collect the rent.

It was wonderful, the campus itself is beautiful at the foot of Black Mountain and running down to the Lake. So I spent my time in the library and the coffee shop and any interesting functions.

I joined the sailing club and sailed on Lake Burley Griffin. I joined many other clubs and sometimes was elected Secretary. And interestingly I was Secretary for the Australiasian Union of Jewish Students and the Muslim Students Association and the Chinese Students Society.

I joined the Australian National University Students Union as an associate member and helped run the Union. And for my services, I was made a life member of the Union.

At first I pursued my interest in telephone art and gained access to the analog telephone network at the University. And so I was in almost daily contact with my fellow telephone artists all over the world.

But when they introduced Macintosh computers to the whole university, I couldn't keep my hands off them. And I would stay all night, over night, in the library exploring the whole network of Macintoshes.

And to cap it all off I feel madly in love with Ruth.

So when I got tired of bossing myself around, I found a little bit of heaven. And I have stayed in it ever since.