User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'll give an example from a Se dom perspective here....

I stood outside of the gas station in the sunlight, frozen cherry coke in one hand, cigarette in the other, bag slung over one shoulder and slightly cutting into the muscle- I could feel the heat of the day kicking in as the sweat glands across my back and arms became offended at the lack of breeze they had been accustomed to and prickled awake and a trickle of sweat already started to run down my back inbetween my shoulder blades. The air smelled like gasoline, diesel exhaust and the cloyingly sweet and overbearing smell of clover blooming in the lawn... it almost makes me choke, so I take a drag from my cigarette to cancel out the sweetness. I shut my eyes and lean against the wall, enjoying the smoke and the sweet cold of my frozen coke in contrast to the humid windless heat of the day. The ice truck driver walks by with a dolly loaded with ice and I can feel the ghost of the cool brush across me for a few seconds... cool and moist like a cave, but it disappears just as quickly, making the heat seem even more intense. I can feel my hair starting to stick to my face and push it back as I finish my cigarette, take my last sip of my drink and then head back to my bicycle.

see... not hard!
    What was the price of a gallon of gas?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I can tell you the price of the slushy... I rode in and out on the wrong side of the gas station to see the sign and was nowhere NEAR the pumps
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    What was the price of a gallon of gas?

haha...are you asking because that's not something you notice?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I think I would be pretty bad at this. I notice stuff I guess like the smell of a BBQ or whatever but I generally don't care. To try and describe it, I would say... it smells like a BBQ. Or the grass felt like grass.

But, a smell can trigger me to go off into my own little world for who knows how long. If I catch a whiff of a honeysuckle flower I can go all nostalgic for hours.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha...are you asking because that's not something you notice?
    lol... no, because that is the one thing I would actually notice.

MBTI
    STP

My S father-in-law could tell you the price at every gas station he saw on his drive...or he will tell you about the price of every gas station then get off on a tangent about the oil companies...governments...etc.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    lol... no, because that is the one thing I would actually notice.
    oh good for you then...i totally don't...my neighbor was telling me about how i could save money on gas by getting some card at the grocery store and said she saved like 50 cents a gallon last time and she was super excited about it...i responded oh cool...but i'm thinking in my head...why the hell could i care less about such things...i don't even know how much gas is.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm a bad driver and am on a forced holiday from driving, so I haven't looked at gas prices for a while

it's just not practical to look at them when you never have to pay for gas!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I don't think I've ever had issues when it comes to Se as it pertains to the more sensory/pleasurable things out of life.

I love good food, I love the feel of showers and baths and clean sheets, I notice a lot of stuff when I'm out hiking in nature... (although, the scope/extent of what I pick up has been added to as each year goes by), I could probably come up with all kinds of other things... I feel pretty detached from certain elements of how this world functions, certainly, but not so detached when it comes to sensory stuff!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I don't think I've ever had issues when it comes to Se as it pertains to the more sensory/pleasurable things out of life.

I love good food, I love the feel of showers and baths and clean sheets, I notice a lot of stuff when I'm out hiking in nature... (although, the scope/extent of what I pick up has been added to as each year goes by), I could probably come up with all kinds of other things... I feel pretty detached from certain elements of how this world functions, certainly, but not so detached when it comes to sensory stuff!
    oh yeah...i love love water...baths showers...pools...the ocean...love the sumptuousness of my bed...the feel of my sheets and my supersoft blanket and super fluffy pillows...that is heaven....i should sleep more.
    -Jim Morrison