User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

GREEN?!?

offers Blackmail! the cheese and Burgundy of his choice
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you know how to use your Se!!!

and post it durentu!
    Hmmm well yes.. I score quite high on Se. I have a body and I like to use it.
    Se is the natural companion of N.. N is like a radio without an antenna if you ignore your senses. You just pick up a lot of static.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've found that the two can complement one another to give you an even more complete picture of the world if you know how to tune both in
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Phantonym

I'm not deaf, dumb and blind to the "outside" world solely because I happen to identify with intuitives. I prefer my intuition because it feels most comfortable to me, it's my comfort zone that gives me support. But whenever I feel like it, I also take immense joy in taking in everything that pops out to me in the world, whatever comes to me through my senses. By "popping out" I mean that while I frolic around with my head in the clouds, sometimes it comes to a sudden halt when something very vivid catches my eye or just brings me back to "reality" to witness and thoroughly enjoy the "wonder" for a while, may it be something that can be seen, touched, heard, smelled or tasted. And then I continue on frolicking along with my intuition. And I can most definitely give a detailed description of it, but as words are limited, they can never fully convey the feeling I get and it can be something very powerful.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Oh you evil woman!

Alright..here goes
    I slowly start stretching my muscles and feel them tense to then relax, warming up my body, becoming more bendy. I start the music and feel my body yearning to move to the beat. Slowly, I make a figure 8 with my body, twisting my hip to move forward while the other goes back. I move them around, stretching out my abs, side and backmuscles, feeling the strain and at the same time release. My spine feels free once more. I gradually speed up the figure 8's, making my hip circle and move more fluidly to the music, building up tension. My arms automatically start accentuating the movement, feeling as if they are threading through water. I close my eyes and feel my body move, stretch...unwind. My muscles sigh in relief. The music beckons to change the movement...I forcefully push up my hip and drop it again, faster and faster, lifting my chest and softly twirling my hands, feathering my fingers...Then I hear footsteps. My So is home. My body tenses up. I turn of the music off and return to my computer in the couch as if nothing happened
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

This is so mean. Even I couldn't describe sensory experiences.

Hats off to the N's that are doing so.. you're all quite poetic (I'm not)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Hmm, I once tried to do that in letter to my father about the beautiful town of Salamanca where I studied for two semsters: the smell of fresh fish in the market hall, the ringing of the church bells, the warm stones on a plaza seca at midday and all that, but i always ended up returning to abstracts.

That being said, now that summer has finally arrived I love to switch on my senses once in a while and feel the warm wind on my skin or the grass between my toes and I have always loved the sound of rain. But as I said, I switch my senses on for some time. My natural state is something of a seperation between mind and body (with the head way up in the clouds).
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    This is so mean. Even I couldn't describe sensory experiences.

Hats off to the N's that are doing so.. you're all quite poetic (I'm not)
    I cant do it either and almost everything I do requires a huge amount of sensory info
    Im out, its been fun

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

We are all sensors. The N/S divide is basically just a vanity for people on this board to give them a unique identity.
    If a person is so disconnected from the world that they just can't feel the grass under their feet, then they may be suffering from PTSD or some other mental disfunction. That's how I see it, and I'm pretty 'N' based on test results, whatever that ultimately means...

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

With a finger, a touch, gliding along the curves. Feeling the texture and the suppleness pressing against my raw finger. Exploring like a little kid in a theme park, every little corner, every little bump. Then a tickle, it turns to shock, as my hand retracts momentarily and again presses down, I observe and curiously test. A bit to the right... Then again to the left. A tickle again. I feel the kinetic energy of the light convulsion flowing through my arm. My curiosity becomes excitement. A new discovery...

Then I continue to play around on the same spot, it doesn't tire me, it doesn't wear me out, finally I am met with a stern frown. "What the hell do you think you are doing?".

Back to reality.

Long story short, I have Se, I rarily use it, when I do it is overwhelming.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf