1. What 'parts' are there of you? What are the 'elements of your nature'?
2. How are you and your body related?
a. Could you exist without your body or without any body at all?
b. Does your body have any impact on your consciousness and does your mental state have any impact on your body?
c. Is your body you?
3. What is it that is you?
4. Have you had another life before you were born? (ie, you, what you are, your very self)
a. If so, what was/ were it/ they?
b. How do you know this?
5. What happens when we die? That is, what happens to you, personally? (not what happens to your memory or the atoms in your body ... ) Is complete non-existence conceivable?
6. Which is better-the prospect of an afterlife or the prospect of complete non-existence once we die?
7. Is it sensible to fear death? How is your answer related to your answers to 2, 5 and 6?