User Tag List

First 123

AFAIK, every individual has their strengths and weaknesses.. everyone's got a role to play and make up for the other. As for gender's having anything to do with it, I highly doubt it. Not unless they wanted to be that way, I guess. And there are some women who are fine dealing with "salesman" or something.. Some may grow up in a haggling culture and be pretty good at it. Or their personality may be one that deals with leverage all the time.. like they're in sales or own a business themselves.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I live in a household which is ALL salespeople! Either of us is perfectly competent in dealing with a salesperson... usually by feeding them the lines that they're going to say next and then informing them that we're onto their game

My parents had a pretty even split on who was in charge of things... both are introverts and when forced to deal with pushy people they tag team them My mom is the one who works outside the house, so my dad does the cooking, but they both do the cleaning together... that's pretty much how my house is run now

I think that a lot of laws are still archaic on the topic, but I think that society is working its way towards a lot more equality
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I live in a household which is ALL salespeople! Either of us is perfectly competent in dealing with a salesperson... usually by feeding them the lines that they're going to say next and then informing them that we're onto their game

My parents had a pretty even split on who was in charge of things... both are introverts and when forced to deal with pushy people they tag team them My mom is the one who works outside the house, so my dad does the cooking, but they both do the cleaning together... that's pretty much how my house is run now

I think that a lot of laws are still archaic on the topic, but I think that society is working its way towards a lot more equality
    What would be some good literature on that "game"?
    Sales advice from an estp could possibly fall in the "sage" category.