Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    I'm leaping across large stones floating in space, there's like galaxies, stars, etc all around. These stones are like large floating platforms with a minor sway when landed upon, so not totally 100% secure. There's a large number of them out there anyways.

I am in the shape/form of some creature, it's nothing quite on earth but it does have four legs and vaguely resembles somewheres in between a fox/cat/wolf somewheres around there; I don't have any features, fur, etc, but seem to be made of a blue-white energy that traces the outlines instead. Definately mammilian looking but not natural by any means.

There is no conscious thought in the manner we associate with thought; no reasoning, no memories, no rationalization. It's pure absolute conscious stream of thought with no limitations nor restrictions. There's no emotions, no memories, nothing to taint it. Just freely roaming mind with nothing to distract me. There is, however, a mild form of contentment; not strong pleasure, not even quite happy, just... content.

There is another with me, of the same type of species of whotever it is I am, we are leaping across different trails of the floating stones nearby each other, but not quite in reach. It looks like later on it may be possible to reach them but not yet. There's alot more leaps in the way, many more platforms to jump to still.

I notice as I look around, that the stones are in fact orbiting a city of brass which is floating upon a single particularly large stone. I don't know if anyone is in the city, but I do know for some reason I either do not want to be there, or am not allowed there. I do not attempt to go there in any case, nor am I aware of any path on the stones that would bring me close enough to reach it. I'm not entirely certain if I'm forbidden, banned, or whot, but I can't go there, nor do I particularly want to for some reason.

^ This is my heaven, free of the taint of memories, of physical constraints, free to think with pure conscious thought, to explore, to revel in beauty and awe without distraction of mortal needs such as fear, hunger, sleep. To be at peace in an existence beyond whot this world can provide.

Now we just need to wait and see; when I die, I'll know the truth.
    Ah, that is beautiful katsuni. It reminds me of how I think of pure Ne-as me being a wave of light that leaps from through space with no constraints and I become one with everything, all possibilities. I vote for your heaven!

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    5w4 sx/sp

I'd like think as heaven being a place where you get second chances (current thought), other wise I've never really thought about it oddly, other than hoping it's like being in the arms of a loved one, after you've had mind blowing sex, and you are having cuddles and pillow talk after.
    Hell, some times I think I'm in it already....that's kinda bleak, but seriously I don't think I could punish myself any more than I do in this lifetime.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

Priestess Of Syrinx Array Katsuni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Ah, that is beautiful katsuni. It reminds me of how I think of pure Ne-as me being a wave of light that leaps from through space with no constraints and I become one with everything, all possibilities. I vote for your heaven!
    Thanks, and it's really odd, been getting glimpses of it in dreams and such over the years, gradually revealing a little more each time; that's as far as I've gotten though.

Not sure if it's heaven or purgatory, it's hard to say given the conditions. For all I know the city of brass is heaven itself, but I'm not really sure. I don't think I'd really enjoy it in the city though, the freedom of the leaping stones is <3 though.

And yeah, that "pure Ne" is a good description for it really XD

Regardless, i guess we'll find out when I die ^^

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Default Servile

We understand something by its opposite. Existentialists understand being by non-being. We understand male by female. And we understand peace by war.

And so we understand heaven by hell.

Satan is our man in hell and he tells us he would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven. And that his motto is non serviam.

So we can reasonably conclude that heaven is the opposite.

In heaven the motto is serviam (I will serve). Rather than the declaration of independence Satan makes in hell, in heaven we are all servile.

In heaven we all practise MBTI everyday, while in hell we are condemned to spontaneity.

Heaven is made for the authoritarian personality, while hell is for the creative personality. But if the truth be told, hell is also for the chaotic personality.

And if we look to the future, we find they are building a special place in hell for celebrities - those who are famous simply for being.

In fact simply being is regarded as the biggest sin by the authoritarian personalities, because those who simply be won't justify their existence by servility. And we can't have that, say the servile.

So heaven is for the servile, while hell is for the creative, the empathic, and admittedly for the chaotic, but most of all for pure beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    In heaven we all practise MBTI everyday
    Typology Central = Heaven.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Typology Central = Heaven.
    Who knew there was so much arguing in heaven?

Senior Member Array

Mine would include

-Endless mountains, forests and oceans to explore.
    -Science and learning on a whole new level
    -The application of knowledge would still be beneficial. Not one of those heavens where everybody floats around on clouds doing jack-shit.
    -Friends and Family
    -An endless supply of women for my wife and my twelve inch, ridiculously thick penis to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Who knew there was so much arguing in heaven?
    I imagine heaven as actually permitting that, Socrates, Aristotle and co. are giving Rand, Hayek and Mise the total smack down before the elevator to hell comes to take them home from their time outs.

Heaven is a struggle.