User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Mine actually would of course have to have my family and everyone dear to me. It would be sort of like a combination of this:

(including chocolate river and everything else from that story)

And this:

And these:

And this:

And this and this:

Yep. Heaven.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I'm with Gromit to be honest. That's my preference anyway, library, babes, natural world and perhaps the feasting halls of Valhalla on hand too.

That's my personal preference though, I'm sure that if there is an afterlife and there's personal survival, like it not a case of reaching nirvana and getting free from reincarnation, then the very prescence of God will suffice to be enough to provide eternal contentment.

Hell, seperation from God, trauma, confusion, something out for a Clive Barker novel.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

really i'm with you guys. heaven to me would be being able to create things with the mind...design your own environment....with everything that you enjoy...great music...architecture...sex...hugs and kisses...food...visiting different environments...helping people...conversations with some of the greatest thinkers and philosophers...and everyone being completely aware of the meaning of life...while retaining with great detail everything about their life on earth and what it all meant and why things happened as they did...those conversations with people would be so fascinating to me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    really i'm with you guys. heaven to me would be being able to create things with the mind...design your own environment....with everything that you enjoy...great music...architecture...sex...hugs and kisses...food...visiting different environments...helping people...conversations with some of the greatest thinkers and philosophers...and everyone being completely aware of the meaning of life...while retaining with great detail everything about their life on earth and what it all meant and why things happened as they did...those conversations with people would be so fascinating to me.
    I imagine it would be a completely fantastic example of the "no jerks" rule, imagine that, the world would be heaven if no one was being a jerk, either through ignorance or deliberate assholery.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I imagine it would be a completely fantastic example of the "no jerks" rule, imagine that, the world would be heaven if no one was being a jerk, either through ignorance or deliberate assholery.
    totally yep...and it makes sense that after you're made aware of the point of it all and can feel the beauty and the pain that everyone has gone through that your previous detached assholeish mindset just wouldn't fit anymore.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    totally yep...and it makes sense that after you're made aware of the point of it all and can feel the beauty and the pain that everyone has gone through that your previous detached assholeish mindset just wouldn't fit anymore.
    I have a friend whose idea of justice (like cosmic or divine justice) is that the truth is made known...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

seems right to me.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Heaven is when everyone can give themselves any abilities they desire using their immagination. Want to fly, so be it. Want to fly in space, done. You wanna know how it feels like to screw yourself, okay. However, there is a limitation, the ability has to be channel from your body, so no telekinesis or control of fire. If there was no limit, it will get boring too quickly and no one would be immaginative about it.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

One of the few exact things said in the bible about the afterlife is that there is no marriage. I really hope that either a transcriber got that wrong or the apostle took it upon himself to lie for pragmatic purposes (widows and widowers were afraid of remarrying and having multiple spouses in heaven).
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

I keep on thinking it is something like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory in the first movie.