User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

There is only one kind of heaven that is applicable. the kind of love you feel when inside a womb, the kind of love you feel when your born, the kind of love you feel when your in love. the kind of, well that's heaven on earth, when love exists.

This calls for a Belinda Carlisle song

[youtube="VQahvFdQVu8"]Heaven is a Place on Earth[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    There is only one kind of heaven that is applicable. the kind of love you feel when inside a womb, the kind of love you feel when your born, the kind of love you feel when your in love. the kind of, well that's heaven on earth, when love exists.

This calls for a Belinda Carlisle song

[youtube="VQahvFdQVu8"]Heaven is a Place on Earth[/youtube]
    YESSSSSSSSs... I love this song and I love the creepy children with the globes in the video.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have no idea what afterlife will be like. I can only make up things and believe in the things that seem the most logical to me. This is what I believe:

I believe afterlife is just like this life. When you die, everything starts all over again and you've forgotten everything that already happened. The whole world is the same, all the people are the same, everything that happened in your life, happens again. Good people will not be rewarded and bad people will not be punished. That's why I try to have as much fun as possible. Afterlife will be just like this life. It's useless to suffer now so your afterlife will be better, because if you suffer rightnow, you'll suffer over and over and over again. Everything will repeat itself, the good stuff and the bad stuff.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I dont believe in an after life. BUT hell would be a place where nothing ever changes. Where learning and growth stagnate. That would be hell.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

What's wrong with just being dead?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

It's a waste of potential.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    What's wrong with just being dead?
    well for fun...mine or yours why don't you just tell me what you would like it to be.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Phantonym

Religion has been virtually nonexistent in my life. I prefer to wait and see what happens when I pass on. But I'd love for there to be an afterlife and that's what I've always imagined as "heaven" without any kind of religious overtones.

It's quite difficult to go into details about how "heaven" would look like in detail, for me it's more of a feeling.

I'd love to be able to experience something similar to physical sensation even if being in "heaven" would mean being without a body. What I would like heaven to be a realm filled with a lot of warmth and light and nothing else is needed either way. I don't mean only the physical sensation but this encompassing feeling of protection, security; a worry-free "existence". Positive, devoid of any doubts concerning anything. I'd love to be able to access any kind of information on everything. There are no gaps to fill because absolutely everything is known. There's complete freedom to do and be whatever you like.

And it doesn't necessarily involve other people. Wherever others may be, I'd like my "space" to be mine alone.

Hell would be if I was forced to relive past mistakes over and over again without being able to get any kind of closure and an opportunity to move on. The environment of hell - if nothing could be depicted, then that would be it. That's how I've always thought hell would feel like.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

According to the bible there's a grand feast, those closest to god sit closer up the table towards him, everyone else farther down the table. Afterwards, there will be no need to eat/sleep/do anything else ever again.

For the rest of eternity, yeu will praise god. Nothing else. Yeu will praise him 24/7 for eternity, going on about how great and awesome he is, never having doubt or fears or concerns, just a nice mindless little robot.

Personally, that is my version of hell.

For my version of heaven, it's something I've known for awhile and have seen glimpses of occasionally, each time a little more detail comes to light but I don't have the full picture yet. Since I posted it elsewhere Imma just copy and paste it over.

I'm leaping across large stones floating in space, there's like galaxies, stars, etc all around. These stones are like large floating platforms with a minor sway when landed upon, so not totally 100% secure. There's a large number of them out there anyways.

I am in the shape/form of some creature, it's nothing quite on earth but it does have four legs and vaguely resembles somewheres in between a fox/cat/wolf somewheres around there; I don't have any features, fur, etc, but seem to be made of a blue-white energy that traces the outlines instead. Definately mammilian looking but not natural by any means.

There is no conscious thought in the manner we associate with thought; no reasoning, no memories, no rationalization. It's pure absolute conscious stream of thought with no limitations nor restrictions. There's no emotions, no memories, nothing to taint it. Just freely roaming mind with nothing to distract me. There is, however, a mild form of contentment; not strong pleasure, not even quite happy, just... content.

There is another with me, of the same type of species of whotever it is I am, we are leaping across different trails of the floating stones nearby each other, but not quite in reach. It looks like later on it may be possible to reach them but not yet. There's alot more leaps in the way, many more platforms to jump to still.

I notice as I look around, that the stones are in fact orbiting a city of brass which is floating upon a single particularly large stone. I don't know if anyone is in the city, but I do know for some reason I either do not want to be there, or am not allowed there. I do not attempt to go there in any case, nor am I aware of any path on the stones that would bring me close enough to reach it. I'm not entirely certain if I'm forbidden, banned, or whot, but I can't go there, nor do I particularly want to for some reason.

^ This is my heaven, free of the taint of memories, of physical constraints, free to think with pure conscious thought, to explore, to revel in beauty and awe without distraction of mortal needs such as fear, hunger, sleep. To be at peace in an existence beyond whot this world can provide.

Now we just need to wait and see; when I die, I'll know the truth.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

naked women bathing themselves in a tropical pool of Coors Beer
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?