• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celtic paganism - pie-throwing contest

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I've never understood the concept of thread ownership.

Anyways, doesn't seem any less or more ridiculous than any other religion. What does Satine practice? Is "practice" even the right word? I've always liked her thoughts and have been interested.

I can relate to your moments of "oneness" it seems, though I call them "numinous" moments. They seem to happen to me when I am in nature, rather than outside of it. Always a nice experience.

gromit

likes this
I can relate to your moments of "oneness" it seems, though I call them "numinous" moments. They seem to happen to me when I am in nature, rather than outside of it. Always a nice experience.
I just learned the word numinous recently... I love it.

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
She practices a variation of Norse paganism with special devotion to the goddess Freyja.
I always wondered...is it considered good practice to have sexual fantasies of the gods? Consummating with Freyja?

In Abrahamic religion, it's obviously evil, but in the European pagan traditions, I don't know. They weren't so averse to sexual pleasure, this I know.

freya.jpg

I've always seen Freyja drawn as an attractive woman...is the just a modern spin?

S

Sniffles

Oh Im sure sleeping with one of the gods/goddesses was considered a great honour among the pagans.