User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 27 of 27

  1. #21
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    I've never understood the concept of thread ownership.

    Anyways, doesn't seem any less or more ridiculous than any other religion. What does Satine practice? Is "practice" even the right word? I've always liked her thoughts and have been interested.

    I can relate to your moments of "oneness" it seems, though I call them "numinous" moments. They seem to happen to me when I am in nature, rather than outside of it. Always a nice experience.



  2. #22
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I can relate to your moments of "oneness" it seems, though I call them "numinous" moments. They seem to happen to me when I am in nature, rather than outside of it. Always a nice experience.
    I just learned the word numinous recently... I love it.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  3. #23
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Anyways, doesn't seem any less or more ridiculous than any other religion. What does Satine practice?
    She practices a variation of Norse paganism with special devotion to the goddess Freyja.

  4. #24
    Senior Member eagleseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    No, this is the original thread. The other one is a split of some kind.
    I have asked that they delete this thread and keep the personal experiences one.
    I'll buy this thread from you. Do you take staters?

  5. #25
    Senior Member eagleseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    She practices a variation of Norse paganism with special devotion to the goddess Freyja.
    I always wondered...is it considered good practice to have sexual fantasies of the gods? Consummating with Freyja?

    In Abrahamic religion, it's obviously evil, but in the European pagan traditions, I don't know. They weren't so averse to sexual pleasure, this I know.



    I've always seen Freyja drawn as an attractive woman...is the just a modern spin?

  6. #26
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Oh Im sure sleeping with one of the gods/goddesses was considered a great honour among the pagans.

  7. #27
    Senior Member eagleseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Oh Im sure sleeping with one of the gods/goddesses was considered a great honour among the pagans.
    Note to Self: Date a Witch/Druidess

Similar Threads

  1. Celtic paganism - personal experiences
    By Valiant in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 02:51 PM
  2. Pot Pies: Food of the Gods?
    By Ivy in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 12:11 PM
  3. Avatar Contest
    By Haight in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 02:01 PM
  4. Essay writing contest
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO