• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Tale of the Hedonistic Doodoo

G

Ginkgo

This morning, Bob arose with a mighty lump in his abdomen, yearning to breach from his slothful body. And there he sat, for 6 hours, clenching a moaning as he created a giant, nebulous doodoo in the firmament of the waters below him. He was greatly pleased and relieved; so for the 7th hour he collapsed and rested.

After he awoke and returned, Bob noticed clusters of bacterium congregating on his creation. So, in his neurotic state, he decided to solicit a conversation with these little guests. He tried whispering, yelling, and even shook the toilet bowl a bit. Still, no response. Bob wondered, "Why won't they acknowledge me??" So he flushed the boisterous brown bastard down - but it clogged and bobbled up afresh, barely slaked. "That oughta get them to remember me", he thought.

A few hours later, Bob came back to his commode with tiny microchips transcribed just for the bacterium. After all, Bob was a compassionate and loving host - the least he could do was provide a decent mode of communication. Still, the bacterium could not fathom the depths of his message. Instead, they studied their scatted surroundings to try and "survive" in their environment.

"What is this?! They should know ME as their Creator! All other things are stupid!", Bob exclaimed.

So Bob twiddles his thumbs, anticipating that some day, the bacterium will heed his message. Then, when they least expect it, he will sling his dastardly doodoo into his microwave oven (not before harvesting the good ones who praise him) for 14 minutes - which will seem like a waking eternity to them.

Foolish bacterium. You should have known better.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
However Bob could not have created "it" on his own. He needed the energy of food to begin with. So really is it Bob's creation, or is it a collective creation of many different variables?

Really, TT you and the mental pictures. *sigh* I may have to take you up on that "hat" someday soon... :laugh:

G

Ginkgo

However Bob could not have created "it" on his own. He needed the energy of food to begin with. So really is it Bob's creation, or is it a collective creation of many different variables?

Really, TT you and the mental pictures. *sigh* I may have to take you up on that "hat" someday soon... :laugh:

Bob works in mysterious ways. Except to himself, for Bob knows all. Bob never confuses Bob.

Elaborate on this... "hat day"... is it lucrative?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This morning, Bob arose with a mighty lump in his abdomen, yearning to breach from his slothful body. And there he sat, for 6 hours, clenching a moaning as he created a giant, nebulous doodoo in the firmament of the waters below him. He was greatly pleased and relieved; so for the 7th hour he collapsed and rested.

After he awoke and returned, Bob noticed clusters of bacterium congregating on his creation. So, in his neurotic state, he decided to solicit a conversation with these little guests. He tried whispering, yelling, and even shook the toilet bowl a bit. Still, no response. Bob wondered, "Why won't they acknowledge me??" So he flushed the boisterous brown bastard down - but it clogged and bobbled up afresh, barely slaked. "That oughta get them to remember me", he thought.

A few hours later, Bob came back to his commode with tiny microchips transcribed just for the bacterium. After all, Bob was a compassionate and loving host - the least he could do was provide a decent mode of communication. Still, the bacterium could not fathom the depths of his message. Instead, they studied their scatted surroundings to try and "survive" in their environment.

"What is this?! They should know ME as their Creator! All other things are stupid!", Bob exclaimed.

So Bob twiddles his thumbs, anticipating that some day, the bacterium will heed his message. Then, when they least expect it, he will sling his dastardly doodoo into his microwave oven (not before harvesting the good ones who praise him) for 14 minutes - which will seem like a waking eternity to them.

Foolish bacterium. You should have known better.

I see what you did there! ;)

I wonder what Peguy thinks?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*has concluded that bob has no common sense... or sense of smell*

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
am i the only one to notice the religious undertones here?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
am i the only one to notice the religious undertones here?

I noticed, but pretending to be obtuse is so much more fun! :holy:

I mean, if I'm supposed to be dumb I might as well occasionally indulge you guys by playing the part :rolleyes:

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
*hi fives whatever*

Wasn't there an episode of Punky Brewster with this EXACT theme?

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This morning, Bob arose with a mighty lump in his abdomen, yearning to breach from his slothful body. [...]

This is where I stopped reading.
Maybe I shouldn't eat in front of the computer anyway.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*hi fives whatever*

Wasn't there an episode of Punky Brewster with this EXACT theme?

I think there might have been... now I'm tempted to see if I can get Punky Brewster on Netflix! :holy: