User Tag List

123 Last

ThatGirl

Default Life you failed me

I tried from my own perspective, from your rules, from your understanding?

So why do I fail still?

What am I missing?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

In what sense do you feel life fails you?
    What are your expectations of life?

I'm asking because life is pretty random in the way it treats everyone, but it is not biased. It is never biased! So should life really be blamed?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESFJ

That is a somewhat defeatist attitude.

I tried from my own perspective

So try it from another perspective .. You don't need to bring yesterdays baggage into today. Today you can recreate yourself and anything you want. We only limit ourselves.

From your rules

And what rules are these? Who decided them? Are rules meant to be broken? You create your own rules darling

from your understanding

Not even going there.

So why do I fail still

You have failed according to your own standards, otherwise you'd actually see that you had infact won. In order to be light, first you must experience darkness. You know what if feels like to be very low, so when you experience moments of higher consciousness, then you'll realise just how far you have come.

What am I missing

Isn't it so sad that we continuously search for something to make our lives have more significant meaning, when in fact it was in front of us all the time .. It is/was ourselves.

*I have just vomited in my mouth*

Lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post

*I have just vomited in my mouth*

Lol
    Just my two cents, but the fact she posted this topic means she is willing to go for other perspectives. Which makes your post a bit too blunt and short sighted. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I tried from my own perspective, from your rules, from your understanding?

So why do I fail still?

What am I missing?
    Hey kid, maybe there is something wrong with you. Life, we all know, is perfect, so if you don't measure up - well, you know - there is only one thing. You are a loser.

But all is not lost. Come downunder 'cause we love losers. Our national hero is a loser so we would love you.

Or you could just think that the worst has happened, so there is no need to worry anymore.

This is a relief. You can just lie back in the arms of failure. You have heard of winners resting on their laurels, well losers rest on theirs as well.

But most of all, losers love company so you will never be lonely.

Or if none of this works, just shed a tear in a quiet corner all by yourself and think of me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Hey kid, maybe there is something wrong with you. Life, we all know, is perfect, so if you don't measure up - well, you know - there is only one thing. You are a loser.

But all is not lost. Come downunder 'cause we love losers. Our national hero is a loser so we would love you.

Or you could just think that the worst has happened so there is no need to worry anymore.

This is a relief. You can just lie back in the arms of failure. You have heard of winners resting on their laurels, well losers rest on theirs as well.

But most of all, losers love company so you will never be lonely - just look for another loser.

Or if none of this works, just shed a tear in a quiet corner all by yourself and think of me.

You are what you think you are, not what others think you are.

In the context of your post. Should two 'losers' find each other and be friends. They would not be losers to each other.

You're only a loser, losing out of life, if you feel you should be more than what you are. The key to winning isn't pushing yourself beyond your limits, but to your limits. If you can do that, you are a winner!

I am a winner.

And the fact that there are plenty of losers out there that have a better life than I am, only makes me feel that much more awesome.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Just my two cents, but the fact she posted this topic means she is willing to go for other perspectives. Which makes your post a bit too blunt and short sighted. :P
    You may be correct but unfortunately this is only your perspective. Some people may like the blunt approach, others may not.

Who are we to speculate??
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I am a winner.
    Good God, next you will be telling me Marvin is a winner against all the evidence and even against what Marvin says himself.

Look, Marvin and ThatGirl are one of a piece, they are a match made in heaven. For heaven's sake don't break them up.

Frankly I am looking forward to the wedding and then all the little Marvins to come.

Good God, Marvin is merely depressed, he is not sad.

For Christ's sake, he loves being depressed.

Ginkgo

This thread gets the [Official Tater Sticker of Approval], good 'til the second thursday of next week.

But on a serious note, TG, if you need someone to talk to then I would gladly offer my POV, even though I am young and inexperienced. I'm kind of like that pillow that you cry on and talk to when you're in the dank dumps, and if you flip me over I am nice, cool and crisp.

Great. Come to Loserland.

Even our national anthem reminds us constantly that we are, in fact, losers.
    The only other "sad" national anthem is Ha'Tikva, but even that gives "hope" to people.

So come and join us, I'm sure you'll feel much better. Until we kick the shit out of you for being a foreigner. Ya know, hospitality and all.